Has anyone had a pleasent dealing with knesekguns recently? - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Has anyone had a pleasent dealing with knesekguns recently?

Quote Originally Posted by FNHJay View Post
    I ordered from them and they never shipped my item, didn't follow up, and customer service is non-existent.

I've called, emailed, facebook'd, you name it...I would never order from them, and would not recommend, EVER.

Glad you asked, as far as I am concerned that company is garbage.
    Did they bill you for the item?

Quote Originally Posted by FNHJay View Post
    I ordered from them and they never shipped my item, didn't follow up, and customer service is non-existent.

I've called, emailed, facebook'd, you name it...I would never order from them, and would not recommend, EVER.

Glad you asked, as far as I am concerned that company is garbage.
    You should post it here, This is the first place I look. https://www.ripoffreport.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Ever since I went to the vet everything has been loud as f#ck.

Number 1 qualification on resume "Able to piss people off" and have ship load of references to prove it, But they all hate me!

I for one have had absolutely horrible customer service from the salesperson Ive had the misfortune to deal with. If it were just bad customer service I could grin and bare it, but I feel they've really jacked me around. I'll post my full story at the end of this post for anyone who want's to take the time to read it.

You might take a look at the D rating and the alert the better business bureau has placed on them. I wish i had before making my purchases. Sadly, they're a local business and it didn't occur to me to check. Lesson learned...

BBB alert:
    Knesek Guns, Inc. Business Review in Van Buren, AR - Arkansas BBB

My (rather long) story:
    I purchased two suppressors and a Short barrel rifle (LWRC PSD) in December 2012 from Knesek. I am local and I made the purchases in person and paid in cash. After a couple of weeks, I checked on the form 4's and discovered they had not yet been completed. I was told by the salesperson that the Forms were being intentionally held because the ATF was receiving a lot of form 4's with the latest buying craze, and sending them would create a delay in the processing (for the record, that statement is incorrect. The ATF works on a FIFO system). I requested they be sent and they refused to send them off for 2 months despite multiple repeat requests from me. The end result is a 2 month delay in taking possession of items i have paid a total of over $4000 dollars for (assuming they've actually been sent off, I haven't verified this with the ATF yet).

The SBR I purchased was advertised as coming with a free 2 day carbine training course. When I made the purchase I asked how to redeem this and was told when I was ready to take the course, they would work with me on the pricing. I told them that the website says I would get a free 2 day course and was told they would see what they could do when I purchased the course, but the guy I had to contact was out of town and would not be available for 2 weeks. I have not attempted to purchase my 'free course'. The website is still advertising a free 2 day carbine course with purchase of an lwrc rifle.

A week or two after my original purchase, I called about a Barrett MRAD listed on their website for $5820 and it was in stock. I went to their store to purchase it and when I went to check out the price was bumped to $6000. When I asked, I was told this was the new price. 2 months later the price listed on the website is still $5820.

I also paid for a rifle scope, bipod and suppressor with this second purchase (an additional $3525) and they didn't even place the order for several weeks after receiving payment and now they say they can't get the scope in or even give me an idea of how long I'll have to wait for the scope. I requested a refund and was told that if i wanted a refund, there would be a 45% restocking fee! On the suppressor and bipod, the only response I've gotten is they'll get here when they get here.

During my multiple attempts to get the paperwork submitted for the NFA items, the salesperson told me I could go ahead and take the SBR upper home so I would have it in my possession. I told him that i had a lower that the SBR upper would mate with at home which would make it illegal for me to take possession of the upper prior to receiving a tax stamp through the ATF. The salesperson told me that the lower is the serialized portion so it was perfectly legal for me to take home the upper even if I owned a lower that it would attach to. I told him have the makings for a complete SBR in my possession without the ATF tax stamp was illegal regardless of which portion of the gun was serialized at which point he became upset and said "I'm not going to argue with you about this".

All purchases were made within a 1-2 week period, before I realized what kind of business I was dealing with.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

It seems like the type of place you would recommend to Diana F. if she was looking to purchase a gun.
    "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, you guys are freaking me out now.. I've pre-ordered the IWI Tavor with them, and I've been calling them 3 times now.. They have done good a good job updating the Status on my order. I'm currently in Kabul, Afghanistan and will be home at the end of April, hopefully my order will be there... I'm 2 hours around them in Tulsa, OK.. I don't have a problem going there Face to Face and throw down if have to... hahaha

The customer service have been helpful so far, I'm not related nor done business with them.. other than pre-ordering my first firearm from them. My FFL in Tulsa have done business with them and has great results... I just want my freaking order.. and yes the 45% re-stock fee is crazy.. best suggestion is to call them up and take to them personally and tape record your conversation... that's what I did.. then when you go to place the order... write down everything you talked about in the comment box... before submitting the order...

Good Luck- T.Mac don't get punk....

I live in the area. I have been a range member there for a few years. I have never bought anything from them. That being said I have not heard good things about them. Stuff like them not paying contractors, shorting suppliers, and even that local law enforcement was told not to do business with them. It just seams if it was that bad something would have been done by now. Then again I have not ever bought anything from them other then the range membership.

FN Supporter

Re: Has anyone had a pleasent dealing with knesekguns recently?

They were terrible to me.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Animalt21 View Post
    Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, you guys are freaking me out now.. I've pre-ordered the IWI Tavor with them, and I've been calling them 3 times now.. They have done good a good job updating the Status on my order. I'm currently in Kabul, Afghanistan and will be home at the end of April, hopefully my order will be there... I'm 2 hours around them in Tulsa, OK.. I don't have a problem going there Face to Face and throw down if have to... hahaha

The customer service have been helpful so far, I'm not related nor done business with them.. other than pre-ordering my first firearm from them. My FFL in Tulsa have done business with them and has great results... I just want my freaking order.. and yes the 45% re-stock fee is crazy.. best suggestion is to call them up and take to them personally and tape record your conversation... that's what I did.. then when you go to place the order... write down everything you talked about in the comment box... before submitting the order...

Good Luck- T.Mac don't get punk....
    I have a Tavor ordered from them as well ... hoping the transaction goes well?
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by FS2KSTD View Post
    I have a Tavor ordered from them as well ... hoping the transaction goes well?
    FS2KSTD,

When did you order from these guys?? Have you received your second notice yet.. stating it's being process... I've been calling them up.... nothing else to do here in Kabul... hahahha

On a related experience note, I had a similar problem with an LGS' untimely processing of the BATF forms.....one phone call to the supervising BATF office slammed that problem home fast. Never walked in that store again once I had my can in hand. Try calling The appropriate BATF office. They work for you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links