Has anyone had a pleasent dealing with knesekguns recently? - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thanks Tree2Thanks

Thread: Has anyone had a pleasent dealing with knesekguns recently?

I recently was in the market for 2 fde elcan scopes, I called and asked for a price quote and said he will check and call back. They never bothered getting back to me.
    I called a 2nd time a few days later and they said they would call me right back in a few minutes. Long story short, I bought from another vendor for $350 cheaper.
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutzy View Post
    I recently was in the market for 2 fde elcan scopes, I called and asked for a price quote and said he will check and call back. They never bothered getting back to me.
    I called a 2nd time after a few days later and they said they would call me right back in a few minutes. Long story short, I bought from another vender for $350 cheaper.
    Seems to me that they did you a favor and saved ya $350 in the process.

yeah a blessing..
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars”

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

The point being..Its hard to find good customer service anymore. Its a shame all my local gun shops are closing due to internet sales, where there is NONE!

Banned
    The screaming need IMO isn't necessarily for LGS that stocks everything if you can get hardware cheaper than over the internet. The path to success in my view is for the LGS to get, higher and train a couple of high quality gunsmiths/techs. How many LGS have someone on staff that can

1. Bed a precision rifle

2. Remove a cartridge that got stuck without you having to leave a firearm for a week.

3. Properly mount a scope and zero it with a boresighter properly the first time.

The list could go on.....perhaps those services need to cost more, as most shooters seem to think they are gunsmiths. However, having that type of skill in an LGS, and good customer service with accessories like scope rings, ammo, etc could help an LGS survive where they can't compete with internet sales and gunbroker.com for iron. Just a quick thought.
    Kev thanked this.

Back in December 2012, I ordered two H&K MR556. I was told the lead time would be about 30 days. I sent a check in to pay for the rifles, after researching their business and seeing all the negative feedback. I felt uncomfortable with doing business with them.
    I called a spoke to a gentleman and left several messages to not cash the check.
    After informing them, I put a stop on my payment on the check. No one ever called me back after several messages.
    In all fairness, I don't know if I would have received those rifles. How ever I did make him a proposition witch he never replied too.
    Below is our last email communication.

Sir,

We received a stop notice message on check number xxx for $xxxx.xx for payment of your MR rifles on order. The bank charges us $xx.xx for stop payments. Do you want us to add it to your invoice or pay us via separate check? Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Hello Mr. X,
    I called and left a message stating that I was putting a stop on the check. I asked, please not to cash or the deposit check.
    The reason for the stop payment was due to all the Negative feedback and reviews, I read regarding your business practices.
    How ever I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt and pay $xx.xx extra for each one of the H&K556a1, that I'm on a waiting list for, when you have them in hand ready to ship.
    If I'm to receive them in January or before as promised. There will be an extra $xxx.xx bonus for each rifle.
    Godspeed,

Quote Originally Posted by Animalt21 View Post
    FS2KSTD,

When did you order from these guys?? Have you received your second notice yet.. stating it's being process... I've been calling them up.... nothing else to do here in Kabul... hahahha
    I have made all contact via email after placing my order but have not received a "second notice" about it? I've heard they don't do much over the phone these days since the current situation would have them answering phones all day and getting nothing else accomplished, so I can't blame them for that. My employer has done similar lately since the office was fielding over 500 calls per day, on top of emails ... tough to get anything else done with that workload. I'm just going to wait patiently and see how it pans out. I've got other guns to mess with anyway ...
    Μολὼν λάβε

We will find out soon enough how this company operates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FN Supporter
    Here is the BBB Report

Knesek Guns, Inc. Business Review in Van Buren, AR - Arkansas BBB

According to BBB files, this company has a pattern of complaints alleging that the company is not able to honor original contract terms including delivery dates and price, and that the company attempts to charge a 45% restocking fee when consumers attempt to cancel their orders. Many consumers report that they do not receive the product ordered from the company.

Consumers with complaints against this company may file a complaint with the BBB and may also wish to contact the following agencies for assistance:

ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives)
    Little Rock Field Office
    Resident Agent in Charge
    425 West Capitol, Room 775
    Little Rock, Arkansas 72201 USA
    Voice (501) 324-6181
    Fax (501) 324-5301

Arkansas Attorney General's Office
    323 Center Street, Suite 200
    Little Rock, AR 72201
    Phone: (501) 682-2007
    Toll Free in Arkansas: 1-800-482-8982
    Fax: (501) 682-8084
    Email: oag@ag.state.ar.us

I ordered two BCGs from them because I thought they were in stock. After about 6 weeks I called to get a status and the guy said he didn't know when they would comein. I canceledmy order. It was no problem.

I doubt I'll order from them because I don't like online stores without inventory status.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links