Son's of Guns

FN Forum

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree44Thanks

Thread: Son's of Guns

Son's of Guns

Well he at it again building what has all ready been built, Looks like RJ will have there version of the crankfire Gatling gun hat you can buy for Ruger 10/22s and AK47s but his uses the Masterpiece Firearms receivers for the Soumi drums.

I wonder which monkey during the close up was trying to beat off the front sight with a 3lb brass hammer and no drift?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Ever since I went to the vet everything has been loud as f#ck.

Number 1 qualification on resume "Able to piss people off" and have ship load of references to prove it, But they all hate me!

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Yep and they also announced tonight that his daughter and son-n-law are bailing out and starting their own company.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Is it just me or do I smell essence of Orange County Choppers?
    Lateralus821 thanked this.

FN Supporter CAN KILL YOU WITH JUST HIS FINGER
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Factor View Post
    Yep and they also announced tonight that his daughter and son-n-law are bailing out and starting their own company.
    Damn...SPOILER ALERT....I still need to catch up on the DVR..
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

JFK

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by binks View Post
    Damn...SPOILER ALERT....I still need to catch up on the DVR..
    Put your ammo down and turn on the tube... damn ammoholics!
    Last edited by P-Factor; 05-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    binks, IA_flyboy and BigBuckeyeGuy thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Factor View Post
    Hopefully they will grab Joe and hire some real gunsmiths and keep Kris away from the guns.

*EDIT* I guess after that yelling match Joe will not be joining them.
    Last edited by blkbd; 05-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Ever since I went to the vet everything has been loud as f#ck.

Number 1 qualification on resume "Able to piss people off" and have ship load of references to prove it, But they all hate me!

Senior Member KIRK'S AWAY TEAM (GOLD SHIRT) Steve Cebu's Avatar
    Joe actually owns Red Jacket firearms. Vince used to own it when they first started filming. Will and his daughter lost their licenses because they lost some full auto receivers. I doubt Joe is going anywhere and neither is the other guy as he is also an owner, not Flem.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    i refuse to watch it because of Kris i cant stand that dude...he act like a spoilt 6 years old
    Fnpurist thanked this.

Senior Member DO YOU FEEL LUCKY, WELL DO YA PUNK? QuercusMax's Avatar
    I refuse to watch it too. I came to the realization that every hour of my life is precious and thus I don't want to waste any more of it on the TV equivalent of junk food.
    mcbridester and Ironminer thanked this.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a diam lectus!

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Legal trouble

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms settlement

According to TMZ.com, during a routine inspection by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) in 2009, Red Jacket could not account for ten registered guns. In a settlement, William Hayden and Stephanie Hayden surrendered their gun-making licenses and were allowed to choose a licensed individual to control Red Jacket. Initially, that person was Vincent Buckles, but Buckles has left the company and now two other individuals control the company.[10]
    In a WBRZ article, Attorney Craig Davidson, Jr., said that 10 guns did not go missing from the shop. Instead, one or two guns were stolen during 2001–2008. Davidson claimed the rest of the missing guns were receivers that were thrown away or destroyed when gunsmiths made mistakes. Although Davidson characterized the lost weapons as "simple bookkeeping errors", the ATF requires serial numbered parts to be tracked. Will and Stephanie Hayden did not keep track, so, according to Davidson, Hayden and the ATF mutually agreed to shut down Red Jacket, Inc. The WBRZ article is silent about Will and Stephanie Hayden surrendering any federal firearms licenses.[11]
    Davidson further stated that at that time, Hayden was already in discussions with the Discovery Channel about the show and had plans to start another business, Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C.[12] Will Hayden is not an officer of Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C. When Davidson was asked why Hayden was not an officer, Davidson stated the reason was a "confidential business decision".[11]
    Several "Red Jacket" entities are registered in Louisiana. The first is Red Jacket, Inc. (filed April 6, 1999).[13] The officer is William M. Hayden, but the corporation is not in good standing because it failed to file an annual report. The second is Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C. (filed May 7, 2010).[14] As of January 7, 2012, the listed officers of the LLC are Joseph Whitney Meaux, Vincent Gordon Buckles, and Charles Riley Watson; neither Will Hayden nor Stephanie Hayden are listed as officers; records show that the listed officers were amended on 7/30/2010 and 6/8/2011.[14] A third entity is Red Jacket International, L.L.C. (filed April 6, 2011).[15] The officer is William M. Hayden. Other "Red Jacket" entities appear to be unrelated.
    ATF has issued a federal firearms license (FFL) to Red Jacket Firearms, L.L.C.[16]
    Dallas Fort Worth airport incident

In September 2011, Jupiter Entertainment, the Sons of Guns production company, made the evening news when its staff member, on the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks, parked a rental truck, containing automatic weapons and pyrotechnics, outside the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport while waiting for a colleague. Part of Terminal B was closed for several hours while the FBI investigated but found no wrongdoing. An executive of the production company said he regretted the incident and blamed it on "a simple yet colossal error in judgement by a member of our staff."[17]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Links