UNODA: Disarmament Commission Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group

FN Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thanks Tree10Thanks

Thread: UNODA: Disarmament Commission Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

UNODA: Disarmament Commission Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group

Has anyone else seen this? the image of the document is giving me problems. Here is the text

UN Disarmament Document

The following shows the United Nations is actively engaged in disarmament procedures against the USA. The U.N. document was classified for distribution as RESTRICTED.
    ------------------------------

United Nations

A/CN.11/L.72
    Distr.: Restricted
    5 August 2013
    Original: English

UNODA
    United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs

Disarmament Commission – Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group
    New York, 29-31 July 2013

The issue of military grade weaponry in the hands of civilians looms ever larger in the face of the global implementation of 22/Agenda 21 by member nations. In particular, the United States of America has an estimated 500 million weapons in the hands of its civilian population. This is not just a static problem, it is a massive dynamic problem for the process of confiscation as there will be those who refuse to surrender their firearms.

The conclusion of discussions by the CWCSG led to the adoption of a proposed agenda to begin the process for introducing to member nations a framework by which they can begin codification of national laws to disarm civilians within their borders through a graduated process.

Within the discussion framework, we have identified several problem areas that must be addressed, they are:

1. Classification of military grade weapons to be made illegal for possession.
    2. Creation of programs to provide reasonable compensation for voluntary surrender of said arms.
    3. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of concealable firearms.
    4. Codification of laws to begin the restricting and strict licensing of hunting grade firearms.
    5. Codification of laws to restrict the sale of, and possession of ammunition and components to manufacture ammunition.
    6. Finally, codification of laws to completely makes any and all firearms illegal to own, possess or use outside of military and law enforcement usage.
    7. Creation of a United Nations Police Taskforce with the specific mission of assisting member nations with the collection of weaponry from civilian hands.

The CWCSG will submit its findings and final recommendations once we have created the codification framework for member nations for a full review by the Office of the Secretary General.

----------------------------------
    Note: I typed everything exactly as it was written in the pictured document.
    misfit666 thanked this.
    "To Hell with circumstances. I create opportunities."
    -Bruce Lee
    "for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    "The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    -James Madison

Banned CAN KILL GOATS WITH HIS MIND
    FN Supporter

Yeah folks, America needs to wake up the sleeping giant or understand and embrace a policed nation (World) where freedom is a larger illusion than it is today.

Funny.....I don't remember anywhere in my oath of enlistment ANY mention of the u.n., so **** those guys, and their "u.n. police", & any dead man that wants to stand with them. If I can get just one of 'em, then I break even. And if I break even, then the house loses........'cause they gotta pay labor.
    Mntsnow, Justice305 and Reathe thanked this.

Super Moderator
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FLyon View Post
    Has anyone else seen this? the image of the document is giving me problems. Here is the text
    Do you have a link to the article?
    FS2000 Gen 1
    PS90-SBR Gen 2
    FiveseveN
    FN HP SFS
    FN Model 1905/1906
    (MM's #3860084010, #3860084030, #3810084020, #3480084020)

Senior Member WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BADGES
    Thank you for sharing this. No link or picture to post up?
    USMC Combat Vet
    Combat Operations: OEF / OES

Senior Member KIRK'S AWAY TEAM (RED SHIRT)
    Well, I would suggest that the UN has plenty of wacky ideas that lead nowhere. In no place am I aware of anything that gives the UN priority in the US over our Constitution.

Bullcrap likes this will keep guns and ammo sales going gangbusters!

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    We all know the UN wants to disarm the civilian populace of the world. We also know the executive branch of the US government wishes to do the same and factions within it are no doubt in discussions with the UN on how to achieve this. At least 1/3 of the US congress would agree with any plan to do so. At least 4 SOTUS judges would go along with any challenge of the plan. I don't see any new revelation here.
    adamc thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    +
    =

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jhs27275 View Post
    Do you have a link to the article?
    I received this via email. I got it to work.
    jhs27275 thanked this.
    -Bruce Lee
    "for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
    - Thomas Jefferson
    "The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    -James Madison

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Another person went through this ordeal.

"While on the UNODA site, I did an initial search of "Disarmament Commission"; then, I further refined it by adding "... - Civilian Weapons..." to the initial search and a list of optional searches appeared below with "Disarmament Commission - Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group New York, 29-31 July 2013" as one of them, and after choosing that option, a prompt to be redirected to another search appeared. In my honest opinion, the actual document was available, and they decided to remove it from public access and tried to disguise it as a redirected search..."

This came out 16 hours ago (at least that is what it shows in the search engine). I don't trust snopes, but I am skeptical that this was legit. Hence the reason I am asking if anyone had seen it.

unoda - Snopes

www.snopes.com/politics/guns/unoda.asp - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight
    16 hours ago ... Document announces the creation of a United Nations 'Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group.'

snopes.com: United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs - Civilian Weapons Confiscation Study Group

Anything that is leaked will certainly be issued an order of damage control as quickly as possible. Nonetheless, I remain skeptical of the authenticity of this document. I would like someone to help justify it.
    monsterdog thanked this.
    -Bruce Lee
    - Thomas Jefferson
    -James Madison

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

The NRA came out to say this is a fake: NRA-ILA | Rumor Control: U.N. "Disarmament" Memo

Here is a quote from their article (emphasis by me , this seems like a valid winning tactic):

As we've pointed out before, a degree of skepticism regarding these sorts of rumors is healthy and necessary. Gun owners should resist the urge to forward, and thereby propagate, these rumors before verifying their authenticity. As always, the truth should be our standard. Today, more than ever, there are more than enough actual threats to the Second Amendment to keep gun owners actively engaged in the fight for our rights.
    Last edited by monsterdog; 08-21-2013 at 10:36 AM.
    jhs27275 and FLyon thanked this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links