John McCain, Lyndsey Graham, John Boehner...need we say more...

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: John McCain, Lyndsey Graham, John Boehner...need we say more...

John McCain, Lyndsey Graham, John Boehner...need we say more...

John "I destroyed 4 jets" McCain, Lyndsey "closet pedophile" Graham, and John "good ole boy" Boehner support a strike on Syria. When I see these people on TV, I just swear and shake my head in disgust.
    Ironminer and adamc thanked this.

It should be John "I was trying to sink the whole aircraft carrier, but got some planes instead" McCain.
    brokegun and Ironminer thanked this.

Hopefully someone will primary the hell out of Graham. Him and McCain are unbearable scumbags. McCain's war service does not excuse his decades of big-government republicanism
    Ironminer thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Sponsor
    FN Supporter

I don't get it. Never mind their history, all of these guys would love to put Obama in a tight place, so I would not put it past them to oppose Syria just to spite him. But on top of that, all of the surface data we see supports that it is a bad idea, regardless of Obama. There are 100,000 dead that don't count, but 1,000 dead from chemical weapons and we should go and spend 1 billion to teach him a lesson, but without affecting regime change (in other words, he and his family will not be harmed).

And yet they support it. There has to be some other motive, like providing a back door to Iran. Syria is not strategic, and we don't give a crap about chemical weapons. Something is fishy here.
    Ironminer thanked this.
    Art Neergaard
    ShootingSight LLC
    Offering the only adjustable 2-stage SCAR trigger

513-702-4879

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Banned
    Smells bad I agree. There is a report out that some rebels were caught at the Turkisk border with a can of Sarin a few months ago. Who really knows. My real feelings are that the military complex is in need of firing off a few hundred million dollars worth of missiles and a few billion in support activities to sustain their pompous lifestyle. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this "gas" calamity wasn't set up by insiders. Tin Foil Hat some will say but I wore it when all claimed that Irag had WMD's.
    Ironminer and Turnanewleaf thanked this.

Hmmmmm.........Seems like the GOP & da DNC are on da same page more often than not. When I was a boy we used to have Big time wrastlen on da box an then them boyz would come to town to beat on each other cause the grudge was on....They seemed to fair pretty well for pounding on each other like they did...Did not take very long for me to figure out they were putting on a show, making money out of da so called grudge they was having....See the correlation? These modern day politicians move from one crisis to another milking the American people while claiming to be on da feud; they break bread together. It is evil.
    xslice thanked this.

Banned
    When I was a teenager, my father made me read a book titled " None Dare Call it a Conspiracy". Written by Gary Allen a member of the JBS. He wrote of the "New World Order" in 1972. If you haven't read it, don't bother, because what he says is already happening.
    Ironminer thanked this.

5 yr. old invterview w/ Gen Wesley Clarke (helps put Syria in perspective)

Last edited by Sentra52; 09-04-2013 at 01:35 AM. Reason: add
    xslice and Ironminer thanked this.
    "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig!"

Sponsor
    FN Supporter

Wesley Clark is a self serving douchebag who will say anything to make himself look good.
    keystone183 and Ironminer thanked this.
    Art Neergaard
    ShootingSight LLC
    Offering the only adjustable 2-stage SCAR trigger

513-702-4879

Quote Originally Posted by xslice View Post
    Smells bad I agree. There is a report out that some rebels were caught at the Turkisk border with a can of Sarin a few months ago. Who really knows. My real feelings are that the military complex is in need of firing off a few hundred million dollars worth of missiles and a few billion in support activities to sustain their pompous lifestyle. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this "gas" calamity wasn't set up by insiders. Tin Foil Hat some will say but I wore it when all claimed that Irag had WMD's.
    Remember when EVERYBODY agreed that Hussein (Sadam, not Barak), had chemical weapons? Because, well, he used them? And then we debated for a few months on what to do, and then BAM...they're gone? And Syria and Iraq happen to share a border...Just saying....
    Ironminer thanked this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links