• 9 Post By CPTdaz
  • 5 Post By Kerberos
  • 3 Post By akitainu
  • 1 Post By Kerberos
  • 2 Post By SeaMac

Thread: Leeland Yee Memes

Leeland Yee Memes

Just saw this on FB, freaking hilarious

For those of you whom might not be familiar with the back story of this nut: he is a California state senator who built his political career partly on pushing gun control but recently arrested by the FBI for smuggling firearms to gangs from terrorist organization. Basically your typical two faced politician.

"And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

Donnie, Kakashi66218, akitainu and 2 others thanked this.

lol anyone else noticed that his partner in crime is a Mr.Chow? The same name as the chinese mafia guy from Hangover:
    "And here remain with your uncertainty! Let every feeble rumor shake your hearts! Your enemies, with nodding of their plumes, fan you into despair! Have the power still to banish your defenders; till at length your ignorance, which finds not till it feels, making but reservation of yourselves, still your own foes, deliver you, as most abated captives to some nation that won you without blows!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Raymond "Shrimpboy" Chow...best gangster name ever. I've been calling one of my cats ever since I read the story.
    Spilz, CPTdaz and Donnie thanked this.
    “If we win here we will win everywhere. The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.” Ernest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls

“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you've felt that way.” - Charles Bukowski, "Gamblers All"

CPTdaz thanked this.

What's ironic, we haven't heard much about his case in the lib-tard MSM. Oh the hypocrisy of the gun-grabbing left, tsk, tsk, my, my....
    CPTdaz and Macprowler thanked this.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Sponsored Links