Price Western Leather Browning High Power Black Pancake S120 TS Heavy Duty Holster

FN Forum

Google Search

Price Western Leather Browning High Power Black Pancake S120 TS Heavy Duty Holster

Hello,

I have a Price Western Leather Browning High Power Black Pancake S120 TS Heavy Duty Holster for sale. I am located in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington DC, and am selling this holster for $50.00 delivered to the lower 48 states and will ship anywhere else in the world at shipping costs. This is a high quality used holster that I purchased in 1994 and only used occasionally. It is in outstanding condition. The leather is like new with little wear and no marks. The stitching is heavy duty and in practically new condition. The holster retains well with an adjustable screw and holds the Browning tight to your body. You can see pictures of the holster below:

BrowningPWL.jpgFront.jpgBack.jpg

Price Western Leather is a fine English holster manufacturer that no longer has American distribution. I purchased the Holster in 1994 and have been the sole owner. It was made (or at least stamped) May of 94 and has seen little use. You can find a record of my recent gun transactions on Gunbroker. I sell under the username ToddTa1 there. Feel free to ask questions, take care and Happy New Year.

Hello All,

I am going to drop my price down to $40.00 delivered in the Lower 48 with $40.00 + shipping cost everywhere else. This really is a great holster and if you are in the market for a High Power holster, you should consider it. Happy New Year!

Sponsored Links