FN Herstal Firearms banner

Official HK Photo Thread!

85K views 310 replies 101 participants last post by  fnfalman 
#1 ·
Post your pics of your fav HKs (you own) here!

#6 ·
USP 9 Compact

Its not a bad shooting gun.

Reactions: JMike
#8 ·
I can't wait

Till HK comes out with the P30 in .40.

#11 ·
45forme said:
DontCome2MyHouse said:
Got bored and decided to test my skills and "enhance" the lettering on my P30 LEM. How's it look?
Looks good :? Laquer stik or Testor's model paint? How has it held up?
Laquer Stick. It's held up fine. No problems with heat. I've always wanted a P7, but prices seem to being going through the roof with no end in sight. Looks good!

#13 ·
My kids

Here are my three HK pistols. The USP and P2000SK are 40 SW.

The P2000SK is my most recent purchase and I am not disappointed.

#15 ·
jhs27275 said:
The only HK I have ever bought but probably not the last as now I want the P7 M8, and M13. :D

Ditto on the M13.

#16 ·
jhs27275 said:
The only HK I have ever bought but probably not the last as now I want the P7 M8, and M13
An M13 is on my list now also!!! :shock: any sec Sgt will be telling us to drop the kool aid and walk away! :-D

#23 ·
So far so good.

It definitely fills the gap between the antique 1911 design (yes, I have a 1911 and enjoy shooting it, but don't enjoy it's limitations) and my overly large FNP-45.

Unlike the 1911 it needs no gun smith work to be able to function reliably with any JHP I choose to feed it. It just plain works, everytime.

It has better ergos, at least for my hand size than the FNP-45, and really is better than the 1911, as I don't have to change my grip to drop the mag.

So, for now, IMHO, the HK 45 is the best 45 ACP design on the planet.

#25 ·
98ctr said:
just got it today, haven't shot it yet. my first HK.

I doubt you will be disappointed. I love all three of mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.