FN Herstal Firearms banner

Just snagged some neat Cheapo knives from cabelas

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  djv38 
#1 ·
I couldn't resist the prices so I snagged me some more blades. I routinely scour cabelas bargain cave to see what deals they have. I really like the Kershaw I got from them awhile back so I snagged some more. They were all pretty well discounted and with $5 shipping with no tax , I said WTF ;)

Products Ordered
53-0567 KERSHAW KNIVES SPECIAL BUY CHILL SERRATED FOLDERS CHILL @ $12.99

53-0414 CRKT SPECIAL BUY KOMMER FULL THROTTLE @ $29.88

53-0559 KERSHAW SPECIAL BUY O TENSION FOLDER @ $19.99 5

53-0557 KERSHAW SPECIAL BUY VOLT II KNIVES SERRATED @ $19.99

53-0521 BROWNING SPECIAL BUY KNIFE/CAP/LIGHT SAGE @ $19.99

TotalMerchandise = $102.84
Postage = $5.00
ORDER TOTAL = $107.84

See less See more
#3 ·
Cabela's: Search Results

I cross referenced them with amazon to make sure they were a good deal. You gotta search through 3 pages to chose witch ones you want.

#4 ·
WOW!!! I ordered my knives from Cabelas late on the 22nd and got them today the 24th. My shipping was only $5(with coupon). That is frickin lightning fast!!! ;)

Pics coming soon of them

#5 ·
Hurry up with those pics!

I'll be honest with you, I'm not to big into cheap knives. I'm actually eying an Emerson...

MP, you seem to be more of a budget and use, I'm more of the use and second type of cool.

#6 · (Edited)
Actually I used the term cheap as a relative term ;) Most these knives SRP is over $60. I do use most of my knives, as I am not a collector. The bottom one is a CRKT assisted and is probably the best of the bunch. The second one, Kershaw Volt II, is also an assisted and probably my next carry knife. I do like Kershaw as they are sharp as hell, hold an edge and use 8cr13mov metal. It is one of the best bangs for the buck ;)

Knife Blade Hunting knife Utility knife Cutting tool
Knife Blade Hunting knife Throwing knife Cutting tool

#7 ·
The 2 middle Kershaw's look nice (I do prefer plain edge though).

The CRKT... I'm sorry, but those serrations look ridiculous. :evil: They look like a PITA to sharpen. I wonder how well they cut (compare them to the Kershaw serrations :?)

#8 ·
The CRKT is more of a show knife than a useful one. Maybe someday I will step up to the big boys arena and get an expensive one ;)

#9 ·
I kind of want a bigger carry knife than what I currently use, just for when I go into the 'not so nice' areas. Be careful, they're addicting :D

I've been off the knife fix for almost 2 years now:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.