Who is Midwest Gun Works? - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree12Thanks

Thread: Who is Midwest Gun Works?

I appreciate the prices in such a time when prices are out of control. I'll remember you.
    mityno1 thanked this.
    Dobe

ACORN - Serving Pimps and Hos Since 1970

I would have to completely agree. They have been clutch at getting mags of all kinds for me.
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

JFK

I have been real pleased with their service, delivery and pricing. I will be a loyal customer because of how they have performed during the panic.
    mityno1 thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Midwest Gun Works not only has great customer service, they have a good selection of parts and have chosen not to make everyone pay an inflated arbitrary price on their mags. Unlike other retailers who have raised their prices, MGW sells the SCAR 17 mags for FN's msrp. I am all for any business charging whatever they choose for products. But I will remember those that choose to not take advantage of a buying spree in light of politics. I have kept a list of the retailers that have chosen to remain with pre-panic prices as much as is possible for them. MGW has been a class act through all of this, even announcing here on the forum when they were going to put stock up on their site for sale. Good business and customer relations benefits everyone. They make their sales and customers (as many as possible) get their products. I missed out a few times with them, and then I got in on a few. Luck of the draw. But they have kept in touch with us on the forum and helped many of us get SCAR mags among other things.
    mityno1 thanked this.
    Powers "I do not have an ammo problem."

FN Gear:
    FN PS90 Red Dot Black
    FN Five-seveN MK2 Black
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE
    SCAR-17S Black

Thanks for deal on the ps90 mags today!!! You guys are great!!
    "Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

JFK

Ordered some backstraps, nylon FN gun case and a top plate for an FNX-45 Tactical. Absolutely the cheapest online, even after shipping (except the FDE 15rd mags) Keep up the great prices and selection!

Arrived earlier than expected, impressive. Thank you!
    9mikemike thanked this.

just ordered a FDE carry case for my FNX tactical. Best price on the net.
    LESTER thanked this.
    FNS-40
    FNX-40
    Taurus PT99 AF
    Magnum Research .50ae
    Mauser P.08

I've called your company several times to ask questions and y'all were so incredibly helpful, informative and willing to share your time I honestly felt a little guilty. When I needed some parts for an FN this week, there was nowhere else I would have spent my money. Thanks for the excellent customer service and prices.

Just received my latest order from MGW and am extremely happy with the purchase. Competitive prices, great selection and fast shipping are why I spend my money with MGW. I got a call from a nice lady there (Cindy?) to confirm my purchase since billing and shipping addresses were different, which I truly appreciate with all the CC theft going on these days... wish ALL online vendors did that! I even received a freebie with my order due to the purchase amount I'm guessing... who doesn't like getting something cool for free?!?

Side note: I do wish they wouldn't ship using packing peanuts as there are so many better options available that protect the merchandise and aren't a huge PITA to clean up and dispose of... dry climate + in transit static + packing peanuts =
    Just a personal pet peeve after working in shipping & receiving environments for many years... HATE packing peanuts! Small price to pay for an excellent transaction though.
    akitainu and LESTER thanked this.
    Μολὼν λάβε

"Basic safety...it ain't quantum physics." ~akitainu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links