FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree12Thanks

Thread: Who is Midwest Gun Works?

Sponsor
    FN Supporter

Who is Midwest Gun Works?

For the past decade, Midwest Gun Works has been widely considered an Industry leader in Gunsmithing, Firearm Parts and Accessories. We currently perform gunsmithing services and provide support for some of the top manufacturers in the world. Our highly skilled Craftsmen and support team take great pride in performing the art of gunsmithing and we offer an extensive range of services to keep you in the field or on the range. Our gunsmiths excel in a wide variety of jobs such as stock fitting, wood refinishing, metal restoration, and special performance enhancing projects. As collectors and shooters themselves, our gunsmiths understand the importance of superior workmanship. The in house Gunsmithing Shop here at MGW is equipped to handle intense, factory correct restorations along with mechanical repairs and custom service applications.

We are excited to be a part of the FN Forum community and look forward to assisting FN owners with their parts, accessories and service needs.

Parts Sales:

Midwest Gun Works has thousands of parts for Browning, Winchester, FN, Beretta, Tikka, Sako, Benelli, Stoeger and Remington firearms.

Gunsmithing Service:

Midwest Gunworks is equipped to handle intense, factory correct restorations along with mechanical repairs and custom service applications.

Shooting Accessories:

Midwest Gun Works carries a wide variety of hard to find rare accessories and performance parts.

For more information go to our website at:

http://www.midwestgunworks.com
    OneJZSupra and X Bow T thanked this.
    Midwest Gun Works
    1101 Mason Circle
    Pevely Mo 63070
    Phone: 636-475-7300
    Web:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Welcome!!!
    AMP PS90 trigger install:

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Jan. 20, 2017 FREEDOM!!!

do you guys do barrels 357 barrels for FNP/X?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I have ordered numerous parts on several occasions from MGW and every time the transaction has been fast and accurate. I'm glad there is such a great resource for SCAR parts now.
    Midwest Gun Works thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    My order was fast and smooth. They even called before they sent the order to make sure it was the part I wanted. You could not ask for better service.

Banned
    Overall a good experience with MGW. The one issue you may run into is that their online web site may not accurately reflect the quantity in stock (don't know if their inventory is tied to their web site or not?). We had one order where we ordered quantity two, order was received and we thought we were getting two, then received an Email from MGW that they had only one in stock. They also do not have a system in place for backorders (just FYI). Aside from that one order all other orders have been handled without incident and we'll continue to support MGW.

I bought my FNS 9, from MGW. Nothing but good things to say about that transaction. They were super quick, shipping my new pistol the same day I bought it!

Nothing but thumbs up on how they handled the transaction.

Buy with confidence.

Great place to do business with, ship quickly. Prices are right. 80 miles up the Interstate.

just ordered some scar 17 mags from you at a great price thanks a lot.

Great company, great people and great customer service!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links