Where is the best place to buy bulk 5.56/223

FN Forum

Super Moderator
    FN Supporter

Where is the best place to buy bulk 5.56/223

I have been using "Prvi" ammo and like it. It isn't dirty and is pretty accurate. I need to replenish my stock so I need to find a good place to buy about 2k-5k rounds.

Anybody have a good place to pick up good cheap brass ammo? NO BEAR OR WOLF please.

Thanks, MP
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

THS and OPS might have some.

Try ammunitiontogo.com and luckygunner.com (the latter ships really fast, but their prices seem to have gone up considerably since last spring/early summer).
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

ick
    Banned
    Be careful, isn't there some kind of federal rule about having more than 10,000 in a private residence? I forget what the circumstances are. With all the various types of ammo I have from 22lr to 5.7, to 5.56 to 7.62 I am close... but was careful to not go near the number.

Quote Originally Posted by ick
    Be careful, isn't there some kind of federal rule about having more than 10,000 in a private residence? I forget what the circumstances are. With all the various types of ammo I have from 22lr to 5.7, to 5.56 to 7.62 I am close... but was careful to not go near the number.
    Not that I'm aware of. I've seen palate's (10,000 rounds) for sale on GB before. Might be a local ruling.
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

Member Hits The Target
    I don't believe there is a federal law on it, but some states or cities may limit how much of a "dangerous item" you can have in your house. For instance, some cities have limits on how much gas for a mower you can have on your property.

EDIT: djv beat me to it.

Super Moderator
    FN Supporter
    Be careful, isn't there some kind of federal rule about having more than 10,000 in a private residence?
    If that were the case I would be in serious trouble.

No Federal law, but some States or your local City my have something against it.

Re: Where is the best place to buy bulk 5.56/223

Quote Originally Posted by mptoledo
    I have been using "Prvi" ammo and like it. It isn't dirty and is pretty accurate. I need to replenish my stock so I need to find a good place to buy about 2k-5k rounds.

Anybody have a good place to pick up good cheap brass ammo? NO BEAR OR WOLF please.

Thanks, MP
    Try aim surplus. I got 2K rounds of Centurion 223 for just under $800. It's good stuff! I only have 500 rounds of it left now.
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams

Super Moderator
    FN Supporter
    natchezs had a good sale on 1000k federal today for $367. I think they are out of stock now though. I actually want to pick a case of 223 up as my ruger mini 14 says to only use 223.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

Senior Member KIRK'S AWAY TEAM (GOLD SHIRT) toyslr's Avatar

Ammo

Sportmansguide.com or let me know what your looking for. Don't really mess with alot of ammo but distributors have some good deals on prvi, s&b right now....
    Marcus Wells

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    If Marcus or I can't get what your looking for, ammoman.com is probably the best place on the net for bulk ammo. Shipping and CC fees are already built into their price.
    Charles Albert
    A&A Arsenal DBA Big Dog Outfitters- Owner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Links