Form 1 E-file (New Rules) - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thanks Tree33Thanks

Thread: Form 1 E-file (New Rules)

That would defintiely be a bit frustrating in terms of the LLC annual fee being unpredictable year to year. Would be much simpler only having to pay for the trust to be set up once. I looked over the gun trust info Mntsnow recommended, it looks fairly straight forward and to the point.

Mntsnow- Have you personally used Silencer shop's trust yourself?

I did not but I have 2 buddies that did. I got my Firearms Trust done by the lawyer who I have on retainer.
    - Mike -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Benefactor Life Member

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Life Member

Ambassador Life Member
    FN Gear
    Scar 17s FDE
    FNX-45 Tactical FDE (Twins)
    FNX-45 Blk
    FiveSeveN FDE
    My Oath to defend our nation against all enemies... was and is still an oath for me.

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AP1Sean View Post
    For all of you veteran SBR guys and gals. Do you recommend any specific routes to take in order to obtain a trust? Any recommended online trust in which you have person experience with and would stand by? I had found an online one which was $150 or so, then also found a local lawyer who does them here in Colorado for $300. Thought I would gauge all of your opinions first, and gain some insight!
    I paid $29 for my "fill in the blank trust document" for Florida. Simple and straightforward and no problems with the NFA branch.

As a matter of fact, if I decide to buy another NFA item, I will do another trust, that way my current trust is grandfathered in to the old rules where I can add and delete as many trustees as I want. But if you get a new NFA item on your old trust, you have to comply with 41F for all trustees and responsible persons as well as whomever the FTB decides that they want to add at that time. They have already gone way overboard on who and what 41F covered but to get them to back off, you have to sue them in court.

Not an easy task or even a financially sound task.

I wish I could win the lottery just once for about $100 million, then I would go after EVERY gun control law as being unconstitutional due to the "Shall Not Be Infringed" in the 2nd.
    Mntsnow and Merlin thanked this.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links