Scorpion sbr range trip.... - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree267Thanks

Thread: Scorpion sbr range trip....

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Be sure to post back what CZ has to say. My Scorpion SBR has been boringly reliable with a variety of ammo (IMI, PMC, Blazer, WWB, AE....mostly 115 and 124 gr.). The only issue I ever had was with one batch of 147 Speer TMJ. I had two boxes and it choked in both my Scorpion and MK25 (both suppressed). Same range trip, same ammo. I chalked that up to a funky batch. That was about 1500 rounds ago, and the only issue I ever had.

Good luck, man. I know that has to be irritating.
    “If we win here we will win everywhere. The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.”
    Ernest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls

Quote Originally Posted by akitainu View Post
    Be sure to post back what CZ has to say. My Scorpion SBR has been boringly reliable with a variety of ammo (IMI, PMC, Blazer, WWB, AE....mostly 115 and 124 gr.). The only issue I ever had was with one batch of 147 Speer TMJ. I had two boxes and it choked in both my Scorpion and MK25 (both suppressed). Same range trip, same ammo. I chalked that up to a funky batch. That was about 1500 rounds ago, and the only issue I ever had.

Good luck, man. I know that has to be irritating.
    I've read nothing but positive things about reliability so I figure something weird is going on and hopefully easily fixable.
    akitainu and Smurky thanked this.

I just got off the phone with CZ and they are going to pay to FedEx it to them for evaluation. Guy said that my issues with the gun that they have seen it from time to time but it is fairly rare. they are even having me ship the magazines that I was using that particular day for testing.
    akitainu, LESTER, Mntsnow and 2 others thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

This email makes me feel a little better

We would be happy to bring in your pistol and take a look. To receive a Return Authorization, head to http://shop.cz-usa.com/company/warranty-repair-request and fill out all required fields. Note that an adult signature will be required when we ship the pistol back to the address you list. We will send a tracking number to your email when the gun ships back to you.

If you would like your FFL to send in your pistol, they will need to fill out the form and we will issue them the Return Authorization.

When shipping the pistol, please include a detailed note as to the issues you’ve experienced, as well as two magazines and the cable lock if possible. We will submit a request for FedEx to send a shipping label to your email, it may take as much as one business day from the time we receive your information. Print and affix it to the outside box and either drop the package at a FedEx location or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX to schedule a pickup. Average warranty turnaround time is 4-6 weeks, though we work hard to keep those times as low as possible and we work on all firearms in the order they are received.

We’re sorry that you’ve had issues with our product, but we’ll do our best to get it back to you as quickly as we can and in tip-top shape. Thanks!

Thank You
    Rikio Kusano
    Gunsmith
    akitainu, dank, Mntsnow and 3 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    I have never read a bad thing about CZ customer service! I read once that someone asked about there Customer service and someone replied,

"No one knows because no one has ever had to use it"..... made me laugh! Good luck and sorry about the problems! I hope they get you fixed up right...
    akitainu, sldcountry, LESTER and 4 others thanked this.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune! Hope they treat you right! My scorpion has been 100% reliable. Its the most relaible semi auto i have right now. Something must be wrong with mags, gun or both. Interested to hear how they take care of you.
    sldcountry thanked this.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    SCAR 17s FDE Nightforce 3.5-15x50
    SCAR 16s FDE Trijicon accupoint 5-20x50
    Fs2000 standard optic
    FiveSeveN usg BLACK
    FiveSeveN usg FDE
    PS90 black USSS sight
    Ps90 huntertown arms shroud aimpoint micro t-1
    FNX 45 tac black

Sorry to hear about your trouble. I'm sure CZ will take care of you, especially with a gun that has generally been reguarded as very reliable. Just out of curiosity does it being an SBR change your ability to ship it in to CZ?

Quote Originally Posted by sldcountry View Post
    This email makes me feel a little better

We would be happy to bring in your pistol and take a look. To receive a Return Authorization, head to http://shop.cz-usa.com/company/warranty-repair-request and fill out all required fields. Note that an adult signature will be required when we ship the pistol back to the address you list. We will send a tracking number to your email when the gun ships back to you.

If you would like your FFL to send in your pistol, they will need to fill out the form and we will issue them the Return Authorization.

When shipping the pistol, please include a detailed note as to the issues you’ve experienced, as well as two magazines and the cable lock if possible. We will submit a request for FedEx to send a shipping label to your email, it may take as much as one business day from the time we receive your information. Print and affix it to the outside box and either drop the package at a FedEx location or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX to schedule a pickup. Average warranty turnaround time is 4-6 weeks, though we work hard to keep those times as low as possible and we work on all firearms in the order they are received.

We’re sorry that you’ve had issues with our product, but we’ll do our best to get it back to you as quickly as we can and in tip-top shape. Thanks!

Thank You
    Rikio Kusano
    Gunsmith

^^^^* now that is customer service!!!!! Thanks for the post. Glad to know we are Covered in a case like this.
    Smurky and sldcountry thanked this.

Called CZ today because I still have not received my approval to send in my rifle come to find out they require additional paperwork because it is a SBR. So the guy send it to me just now for me to fill out I should have my return postage by tomorrow so that I can mail it out
    akitainu, dank, Troublesx10 and 1 others thanked this.

Just got my fedex label, going to mail it off tomorrow. Will continue to keep you guys updated as to my customer service experience along the way
    akitainu, dank and FS2KSTD thanked this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links