Starting my trust

FN Forum

Google Search

Starting my trust

Well i downloaded Nolos online living trust program and started on making a trust for future suppressor and SBR purchases and to allow my brother to have my weapons anytime or upon my death. Had a couple of questions/concerns.

Can I name this anything i want? Right now it is (my full name) Revocable living trust.

My brother is listed as the benifactor or does he need to be a trustee as well?

Property: I listed my favorite hunting rifle with its serial number. My guess is to create a bill of sale that i sign over to my trust.

How does one go about adding onto the trust after it has been signed by a notary? I don't understand that part

last but not least is there anything special when I fill out my forms for the suppressor I need to do since it will be going into the trust not in my name. My social and personal information is not on the trust. Is that something I need to add?

Thank you for your help and looking forward to catching up to you guys in terms of toys

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    You can name it pretty much anything.

I _think_ he can be listed as both a trustee and benefactor.

Adding items is as easy as updating your Schedule A (list of items).
    Join the
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sponsored Links