Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 1 Post By SERT
  • 1 Post By Brett B
  • 1 Post By Big Muddy

Thread: New Site Sponsor.........SERT!

Sponsor
    FN Supporter

New Site Sponsor.........SERT!

It took us awhile but we’re finally gotten ourselves on-board as a Site Sponsor on this forum! A number of you good folks here are already using our rifle cases and accessories and we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support.

For those of you who have not crossed over to the SERT side, we’re gonna do our best to slowly pull you in! And we are going to start off with a discount code for all FN forum members. Use code ‘FN-Forum15’ for a 15% discount on all our rifle cases and accessories (not for sale items). You can use this code as many times as you like!

LINK to our current Bags & Cases

Next, for those of you who will be attending the 2017 SHOT Show next week, we always have a booth in the main LE hall. Our booth number is 20000 so please stop by and say hi. We will be showing a couple of new cases including our new TDC show below.

SERT-TDC-01-LoRes.jpgSERT-TDC-03-LoRes.jpg

The TDC will be available in 22” and 28” and these are designed specifically to hold rifles with folding stocks like the many SCARs found here. We will announce the availability of these as soon as the first production run is done. These TDCs are designed to be carried slung cross shoulder, briefcase or like a backpack.

In the meantime should you have any questions, please do not hesitate. And for those of you who are current TCC owners, we would love to hear from you should you have any feedback, ideas, etc.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SERT; 01-11-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Nice cases!

Are your products made in the US?

Welcome to the site, SERT.
    J.Jaxn - In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Welcome.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Thanks guys!

Riceaterslc, we produce 3 product brands out of our company own design and development studio in Saigon, Vietnam and have been doing so for 16 years. We tried producing stateside at one time but it did not turn out as hope.

Our original cases, the TCCs, were standard issue to the FBI's HRT and we've also supported the 4th Force Recon Bn during Iraq with larger modular cases. We've also developed custom covert cases for end users internationally.

I think if you ran a search for 'SERT' 'TCC' on this forum you will find a couple of feedback from very satisfied end users. Granted we ain't the cheapest but I will venture to say that we have some of the best cases in the industry and we stand behind the quality of all our products!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Riceaterslc thanked this.

Welcome, I'm one of the SERT TCC lovers here. I think I am up to 5 of them now as they are my favorite soft case. I also picked up one of your iShot range bags before you phased them out a few years ago. When searching for SERT TCC on Google images my pictures from FNForum are near the top. Wish I had that 15% discount some time ago!

Some constructive feedback: I think that improving the images of the products on your website would help sales. Your cases are very high quality and it's sometimes hard to see that quality with the existing images. Having pictures showing different setups in the individual case sizes would also be helpful.
    SERT thanked this.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Hey Brett! Was hoping to hear from you brother. Point noted; I absolutely concur and will keep this in mind when we start over-hauling our info online. Thanks!

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Never heard of you until now so you could say your sponsorship has attracted at least one potential new customer.
    SERT thanked this.

Sweet, I'll certainly be putting that code to use. I have two TCC 30", and the things are bomb proof.

Sponsored Links