scar trigger job

FN Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Hits The Target devilmoon's Avatar

scar trigger job

Has anyone had their scar trigger worked over by hi dessert dog yet? If so what were the results and turn around time on the job? Does this also void FN's warrenty with the scar?

http://www.hi-desertdog.com/index.ph...0&review=write

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Spartanranger did. Here's the link:

http://fnforum.net/woo-hoo-trigger-job-t18105.html

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ORDERS:

AUTHORIZED FN LE/Mil DISTRIBUTOR

07/02 SOT FIREARM MANUFACTURER

Law Enforcement / Military / Commercial Sales

O: 815-977-5167

Accepting All Major Credit Cards

Member Hits The Target devilmoon's Avatar
    hmmm..thanks for the link, im dont think ill be going that route now after reading that thread.

Senior Member Bullseye Shooter
    I'll second that.

Senior Member KIRK'S AWAY TEAM (RED SHIRT) AngerManagement's Avatar
    I think I'd rather spend the money taking an armorers class and learn to do the work myself.

Senior Member Bullseye Shooter ajfb004's Avatar
    +1000 on Bill Springfield. Had my old Rock River done by his shop at 3lbs and it broke like glass. I'm sending my lower to him this week after finding out he works on FN s

Www.triggerwork.net/

[/url]
    A J Ferrell
    Spring TX
    SCAR 16s.

FN Supporter
    I have been following this thread and others on the SCAR trigger. I guess I am just fortunate that My SCAR 16 has a trigger with no creep and it breaks clean right from the factory, with comfortable pressure. I am not sure that I would want a lighter trigger on my SCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by GULL
    I have been following this thread and others on the SCAR trigger. I guess I am just fortunate that My SCAR 16 has a trigger with no creep and it breaks clean right from the factory, with comfortable pressure. I am not sure that I would want a lighter trigger on my SCAR.
    Same here. My SCAR 16 has a sweet trigger, and I'm going to bet that 99.9% of all the SCARS have clean crisp triggers right out of the factory. There are a lot of folks that have the "need" to upgrade, modify and needlessly accessorize their gun right out of the box.

You can usually spot those guys by the amount of bling they have hanging off of their gun!

I have to admit when I was younger I probably would have fallen into that crowd...it was my thin wallet that kept me from needlessly "tricking" out my guns.

FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by arctic
    Quote Originally Posted by GULL
    Same here. My SCAR 16 has a sweet trigger, and I'm going to bet that 99.9% of all the SCARS have clean crisp triggers right out of the factory. There are a lot of folks that have the "need" to upgrade, modify and needlessly accessorize their gun right out of the box.

You can usually spot those guys by the amount of bling they have hanging off of their gun!

I have to admit when I was younger I probably would have fallen into that crowd...it was my thin wallet that kept me from needlessly "tricking" out my guns.
    I have to confess that I did succumb to an optical sight (old eyes), AFG2 and a LaRue Handstop.

Geisselle has a trigger group out for the SCAR. Pricey list price, but you don't have to send out your lower, or have it worked on by an unknown quantity/entity.

Bill did a good job some time ago on my Hk45. However, based on the recent experience of a person I trust, it pains me to say I would not have Bill Springfield work on any of my guns right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links