FN Herstal Firearms banner

Magpul B.A.D. lever on SCAR?

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  PUBBOY 
#1 ·
Anyone know if Magpul's BAD lever fits on a scar? It seems like a product that I would appreciate the use of, and as far as I can tell, the charging handle release lever is the same as an AR, however I'm not sure about the lower reciever geometry. Anyone try it?

#2 ·
I have not personally tried, but I do not believe it will fit.

I run my charging handle on the right side and this gives me a bolt release from both sides. Of course not everyone wants the CH on the right side.

#3 ·
I tried running my charging handle on the right side to see if it would work better with my holosight, but I didn't care for it. I think the stock location bolt release will ultimately be fine, this just looked like a nice product is all.

#4 ·
bm11 said:
I tried running my charging handle on the right side to see if it would work better with my holosight, but I didn't care for it. I think the stock location bolt release will ultimately be fine, this just looked like a nice product is all.
I like the Bad lever and I think it's very useful. I think they're great on an AR and would also use one on the SCAR if they put one out that would fit.

In my opinion the BAD lever is a great product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.