Molon Labe Industries

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: Molon Labe Industries

Molon Labe Industries

I ordered a couple of SCAR 17 magazines from Molon Labe Industries a year ago, which I see is advertising on the side of this forum. They immediately charged my credit card, but sent a message saying they would be delayed due to some "issues" with the design. So I waited, and waited... Then I got a message (9 months later) that they were finally ready to ship them....but then they didn't. And I waited.... Three months later, nothing. Nor do they answer their phone. I have since seen several other reports like this, but not a whole slew of them, i.e. enough to pop up all over if anyone was doing research on them. I researched for reviews on the magazines when I purchased, and found mixed reviews, but nothing on shady business practices. I was not a member of this forum. So are they legit? They are obviously paying to advertise on this website. How can a legitimate business operate this way and stay in business?
    macman1138 thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Use the Advanced Search You can find Numerous threads on them!

Problem with Molon Labe Industries ANY ADVICE?
    hillbillyjim, Patton250 and macman1138 thanked this.

A short drive from the center of the universe
    Two weeks
    hillbillyjim and Hairlesswookiee thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Demons run when a good man goes to war

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I eventually got the single five round mag I ordered. However, it took more than six months and a several less than satisfying emails.
    macman1138 thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by obiwander View Post
    I ordered a couple of SCAR 17 magazines from Molon Labe Industries a year ago, which I see is advertising on the side of this forum. They immediately charged my credit card, but sent a message saying they would be delayed due to some "issues" with the design. So I waited, and waited... Then I got a message (9 months later) that they were finally ready to ship them....but then they didn't. And I waited.... Three months later, nothing. Nor do they answer their phone. I have since seen several other reports like this, but not a whole slew of them, i.e. enough to pop up all over if anyone was doing research on them. I researched for reviews on the magazines when I purchased, and found mixed reviews, but nothing on shady business practices. I was not a member of this forum. So are they legit? They are obviously paying to advertise on this website. How can a legitimate business operate this way and stay in business?
    You know...I have had much the same experience. I ordered 3 FDE 30 round mags in October, 2016 and all I have gotten was an email about 90 days ago that they (the mags) were awaiting shipment. On their site it says that they will ship within 30 days.I'm with you! They don't answer emails or the phone...how do they make payroll or stay in business?I received 2 30 round Molon Labe Industries mags today from a fellow that I bought some mags from on this forum. They seem okay, nothing to be real charged up about, and I wonder if they will split apart. I can NOT use my LULA to load them.How they stay in business is beyond me. I hope that Magpul can make a polymer mag for the SCAR but until then, the FN steel mags are the default for me. The people at Magpul tell me that they can't make a polymer mag that meets their standards. I bet at some point that they surprise everybody and introduce a family (5, 10, 20 and 30 rounds) of polymer mags that are fantastic.Why, oh why can't a good polymer SCAR mag be made?
    Last edited by macman1138; 06-17-2017 at 11:56 PM.
    LESTER thanked this.

Why can't Magpul make some decent SCAR 17 mags?
    Hairlesswookiee and Troublesx10 thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by macman1138 View Post
    Why can't Magpul make some decent SCAR 17 mags?

That is the 1000000$ question
    macman1138 and hillbillyjim thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    Use the Advanced Search You can find Numerous threads on them!

Problem with Molon Labe Industries ANY ADVICE?
    An interesting link....a member gets suspended for pointing out that Molon Labe is a sponsor, is told they are not. This was last year, but the same condition still exists. They have an advertising link on the left panel of the home page here, under "SPONSORS".

Quote Originally Posted by 17heavy View Post
    Two weeks
    Two weeks what?

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Two weeks what?
    That was MLI canned response for months about their delays of product delivery.......in "two weeks". It was "two weeks" time and time again for nearly a year.
    "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links