SEAL ordered - Page 18

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 208
Thanks Tree195Thanks

Thread: SEAL ordered

  1. #171
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanked
    11 times
    Has anyone received theirs lately??


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    825
    Thanked
    341 times
    I waited nearly a year for mine - it will ship eventually.

  3. #173
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanked
    11 times
    Just kind of bummed to have paid for it then wait so long.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    J.Jaxn thanked this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #174
    Senior Member J.Jaxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    221
    Thanked
    111 times
    Quote Originally Posted by xr650rguy View Post
    Just kind of bummed to have paid for it then wait so long.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Keep the faith - it'll show! And when it does you won't care how long it took - you'll just be happy it arrived!
    xr650rguy, R4 and Smurky thanked this.
    J.Jaxn - In Orbe Terrum Non Visi

  6. #175
    Senior Member Smurky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanked
    3504 times
    Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    If you haven't wondered off the path yet I would stick with buying Magpul and keep all your magazines all the same!
    The only exception for me is the Magpul m118 variant and I'd only need a few. They may not drop free in the SEAL because of the length of the mag but will accommodate up to 2.830 cartridge length. That is only if the plan is to use the SCAR for any long range precision stuff. It's amazing how good this rifle will shoot with a load tailored to the rifle.
    akitainu, LESTER and hillbillyjim thanked this.

  7. #176
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Anyone know what's up with the bolt hold assembly and the fire control components? Seems to be out of stock for a while.

    I'm still on the fence between this and handl. Not sure how I feel about Stryker holding my money hostage for a year.

  8. #177
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14
    Thanked
    11 times
    No news. I'm at about 18 weeks.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanked
    61 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurky View Post
    The only exception for me is the Magpul m118 variant and I'd only need a few. They may not drop free in the SEAL because of the length of the mag but will accommodate up to 2.830 cartridge length. That is only if the plan is to use the SCAR for any long range precision stuff. It's amazing how good this rifle will shoot with a load tailored to the rifle.
    Just as an FYI, the M118LR Magpul mags (red follower) drop free from my SEAL lower.


    Max
    R4 thanked this.

  10. #179
    R4
    R4 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    161
    Thanked
    112 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcjt View Post
    Anyone know what's up with the bolt hold assembly and the fire control components? Seems to be out of stock for a while.

    I'm still on the fence between this and handl. Not sure how I feel about Stryker holding my money hostage for a year.
    I have one SEAL lower already. It's worth the wait. After researching both Stryker and Handl (before I bought my first lower) I'd rather wait to get the Stryker SEAL. A year wait (if it comes to that) is not that big of a deal. I've waited longer for custom gunsmith work. Just use your original lower until the SEAL arrives.

    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  11. #180
    R4
    R4 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    161
    Thanked
    112 times
    I sent an email to Stryker this morning, and got a reply a couple hours later. I ordered mine at the end of September, and was told they are looking to ship around the second week of February.

    The last time they gave me an estimate, they were held back a week or two waiting for parts to come in (so they were close on their shipping estimate). I imagine they are doing orders in batches? Either way they'll be here soon.



    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. WTT SEAL MK4 Black for SEAL MK3
    By RangerU in forum FN Guns and FN Items For Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2016, 05:04 PM
  2. seal- has anyone got one yet?
    By Pnorris in forum FN SCAR 17S
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 07:10 PM
  3. SEAL's and the 17S
    By Alesia in forum FN SCAR 17S
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:21 PM

Search tags for this page

forum seal lower stryker
,

usps tracking --site:.gov

Click on a term to search for related topics.