After a year of ticking over in my head how to improve the PS90, and I did have a few ideas, I kept stumbling into how to get parts that fit into the FN housing, plus, by using their geometry I'm stuck with design choices they made. So I finally decided just to start from scratch and make an entire trigger pack, like I did for the Tavor.
First prototype is done. I still need to design springs, include the engagement surfaces for the rods, make it pretty, troubleshoot it .... but here is the first prototype. It feels great, I think this is going to be a fantastic trigger when it is done, as the 'push' design of the rods really allows me to take advantage of the physics of sear design.
No price yet. Timing depends on what I run into along the testing path, but my goal is to have a functioning model at the NRA show in a few weeks.