FN Herstal Firearms banner

"New" Benelli M4

7K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Dirty_Harry 
#1 ·

Just brought home a new toy. Not a huge fan of Benelli Super90s, and this is kinda redundant since I already have a mossy 930 (and I'm perfectly happy with it), but the deal was too good for me to pass up. Got the M4 along with a Benelli c-stock for $1200. Gun looks brand new and seller claimed to have shot less than 20 rounds through.

See less See more
#5 ·
Remember to 922r it..Nice gun though i have owned several including 3 M1014s with the flag on the rt lower front of receiver.
Yeah already have 4 US made parts on order: 1)full titanium magazine tube 2)follower 3)forend 4)Geissele hammer

Nice collection!

#3 ·
Congrats!

And there's nothing wrong with a little scattergun redundancy. I have a M3 and 930 and still want to add a M4 someday.

Reactions: CPTdaz
#7 ·
IMO, the best two rear sling points for the Benelli m4 are the GG&G single point sling plate and the Mesa QD C-stock mount. Both require permanent modification.
I purchased spares from Numrich, Grip Core Pistol Grip Handle, 12 Ga. Gun Parts | 980390 | Numrich Gun Parts, Plate Retainer Plate Retainer Gun Parts | 1439620 | Numrich Gun Parts., so that I could revert back to OEM when desired. The Mesa requires drilling the Plate Retainer to fit the attaching bolt, and the GG&G requires grinding the grip core the depth of the sling plate (2.5mm) for a flush fit, it was not designed for the C-stock. FFT sells the Mesa Mesa Tactical Push-Button Sling Swivel for Benelli M4 Skeletonized Stock ? 91330 | *|*Freedom Fighter Tactical and GG&G Benelli Tactical Shotgun Accessories | Benelli Sling Attachments. The forward QD is AVA AVA Tactical Onllne Store - AVA Tactical - Benelli M4 Light Mount. The GG&G has less Roll then the Mesa when using a side saddle and a two point sling.

Attachments

#9 ·
Very nice! and sounds like a great deal to (I'm guessing you could easily get your money back and probably more if you need to).

My buddy has an M4 and it is fun to shoot. I'd like to run it along side an SLP someday for a side-by-side comparison.

#14 ·
AMEN! Out of all the questionable gun laws/restrictions, the whole 922(r) crap is my personal least favorite. It's just so pointless.

But nevermind that, congrats on the M4!

#17 ·
Glad to hear yours is flawless these aren't cheap shotguns

I'm going to need 4 compliant parts. Idk much about the trigger is it any good cause that plus the surefire forend I purchased should do the trick. Mine is the le version so I'm assuming it has the original stock and extended mag which would make me need 4

i just don't understand where this law came from cause it makes absolutely no sense to me. I had to scramble and get a bunch of crap for my vepr also to make it compliant and that one is an expensive piece of doodoo so far

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.