FN Herstal Firearms banner

Keeping fingers crossed.

9K views 64 replies 22 participants last post by  Support Gunner 
#1 · (Edited)
Well today I found a website that clams they have Scar 17s FDE in stock with a 20 round mag. I added it to the cart, check out and everything went threw and got an order number.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they truly have them in stock and that I am not going to get an email claiming that they are on back order.

Oooooooo and the kicker......i got it for 2,899 plus 40 bucks shipping. :wink:

Edit: just went back to the website and now they are out of stock. Since I was able to check out with one and get an order number/invoice hopefully I got the last one. This is going to be a long few day to see if I get a shipping notification. Lol

#4 ·
Great news man. The really good news is that in about four months you'll be able to sell that thing for $5000. :lol:

#9 ·
Congrats so far. Good luck!!!

#10 · (Edited)
Sooooooo highly highly pissed right now.

Got a call from the place I ordered the Scar from and they told me I wont be getting one cause they over sold them by 2. So me and another person wont be getting one.

I asked if they had an ETA on when they would get more and they told me they have no clue. They said they have had only 10 come threw this year.

I asked why are they so hard to find now and they said they have no clue. They said they get theirs strait from FN and they are not sending that much over for some reason.

I guess the search continues. Soooooo pissed. So close yet so far away.

This is why I do not start ordering part or mags until I get the firearm in my hands.

#18 ·
That stinks. Are they keeping you on a waiting list for when they get more???

#21 · (Edited)
Thread revive........

Well lets try this again. Just ordered a Scar 17 in FDE from Midwest Gun Works. They showed it instock and I was able to add it to my cart, checked out, and got a invoice number.

Earlier this week I emailed them about their inventory being up to date and they replied back telling me that their inventory is live an up to date.

So I'll get a hold of MGW monday to make sure everything went threw with the order.

Once again I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get one.

Thanks Lester.:?

#25 · (Edited)
Thanks guys.

Im not fully celebrating untill I get shipping confirmation because it keeps bouncing from out of stock to instock on their website.

Im nervous again. Hopefully this order will go threw.

I just emailed them asking if my order went threw, if they received my FFL dealers information and if this order is good to go.

Waiting for a reply.

#26 ·
Not tryin to jinx you here but if for some reason it doesnt go through. Ill PM you when I see one in stock somewhere. I have a weird affinity for checking if popular rifles are in stock at online retailers which is likely why I found my Scar so quickly late last year. Brand new I Paid 2749 w/ shipping for it also. Anyways im sure it will work out with them, but if not they have been poping up everywhere online lately and for mostly under 3k.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.