FN Herstal Firearms banner

Looking for Glock Austria, fn 5.7, springfield sds

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Mntsnow 
#1 ·
Im new to this forum and outdated with guns but very interested to be in again, just wondering who could I get in touch with for export. Not even sure if thats the right description.

Help please. Thanks

#2 ·
Welcome!!! :)

Reactions: Aepondulan73
#5 ·
Hello,

Export to where? to a different state within the USA not to hard usually....Out of the country...That's out of my realm of knowledge

#7 ·
#9 ·
Are you wanting to export guns out of the U.S or IMPORT foreign made guns into the U.S. ? Since you mentioned Glock Austria it looks like you want a foreign made gun. No foreign made guns are allowed to be brought into the country any more. This is why all the gun makers moved their manufacturing here. If you are wanting a Glock made in Austria you will have to find an individual that has one for sale that was purchased before the embargo. I don't know off hand the exact date that took place but Glock usa can tell you. My Glock is made in Austria but I bought it in 1986 and no it is not for sale. It shouldn't be hard to find one though there are millions of them.

#11 ·
Dragonslayer,

He is looking to export firearms back to the Philippines where he is.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.