FN Herstal Firearms banner

New member from Maryland

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  SONYtec 
#1 ·
Hello. I have recently become an FNH owner and am glad to find a site dedicated to them. I picked up a 5.7 x 28 about a month ago, and am on my waiting period for my new Scar 17s, which I should have in less than a week from today. I am looking to outfit my 17s with an optic for shooting between 100-600 yards and am looking for suggestions between $800-1500. Most articles I found seem to lean towards Nightforce and Leupold. I don' mind spending the $$ if the optic is worth it. I am also looking for opinions on the Grip-Pod, AFG2, the angled charging handle, and any other mods that people have found useful. Thanks for your time and input.

#3 ·
Welcome and congrats on the incoming SCAR. Hope your remaining wait flies by.

#6 ·
Hello from Utah! Welcome :th_hello:

:th_nothingtoad:

#10 ·
Welcome, I am also waiting for my 17S should be in my hands by end of week can not wait. I have been drooling for a couple of years now and if it was not for the new MD laws i wouldn't have received the A-OK from the GENERAL. I bought the black one and it will go good with my FNAR what a pair! Good luck and get some magazines before 9/30!

#15 ·
Welcome!!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.