FN Herstal Firearms banner

Hola from CA

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ShipWreck 
#1 ·
What's up? Caspian Sea Monster checking in from Southern California. Sadly, I'm only 20 and therefor I don't have any handguns. :cry: In January of '08, however, I'll be stocking up and the Five-seveN is near the top of my list.

#4 ·
Welcome. Good luck in buying any gun in Kalifornistan. I know you cannot own a PS90. Not sure about the FiveseveN. Check out your local gun laws befor you try and purchase anything. I KNOW I used to live there. They wanted me to register what I had so I left!

#5 ·
I already checked, and both the IOM and USG are on the Cali-Legal list. Last time I checked, the PS90 is also Cali-legal if you fill in the thumbhole and extend the barrel so that the gun is over 30" OAL. Why I would want something like that is anyone's guess...

Also, I have a goal here; to start getting people to abbreviate "Five-seveN" as "F-sN" instead of "5-7". :?: My chances of success are extremely slim but a girl can't help but try...

KNOW I used to live there. They wanted me to register what I had so I left!
As I always say; California would be a perfectly good state if it weren't for all the people in it. :roll:

#6 ·
Casp said:
Also, I have a goal here; to start getting people to abbreviate "Five-seveN" as "F-sN" instead of "5-7". :?: My chances of success are extremely slim but a girl can't help but try...
Hahaha... you sound just like my wife right after we met. She walked into my life and immediately wanted to start changing things. 7 years later, she is still trying. :p I look forward having you here already. :D

TA

#7 ·
Hehehe, thankee.

Figure I'd post my handgun wish list here:

S&W M39-2
S&W M28, 4" barrel
S&W M460, 8.375" barrel
FN Five-seveN USG
PMM-50 Makarov
COP-357
Sig Mosquito
Ruger P-89DS
CZ-52
NORINCO M1911A1
IMI Jericho 941 (the original 9x19mm and .41 AE kit)
IMI/MRI Desert Eagle Mk.7 in .41 Magnum, 6" barrel
H&K Mk.23
PRI M47 Medusa multical, 6" barrel
Mateba 6 Unica in .44 magnum, 8" barrel
Mateba 6 Unica in .357 magnum, 6" barrel
AMT Automag Mk.1 in .44 AMP, 6" bull barrel
Coonan Model B fullsize
Casull CA-3800
Beretta M92FS
Taurus M94, 5" barrel
Colt Delta Elite
MRI BFR in .50 AE, 6.5" barrel

Not all of these are quite so easy to get in California, but that's my list. Well, most of it. Probably. You wouldn't believe how many times I've edited this post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.