FN Herstal Firearms banner

Hiya!

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  tqtran 
#1 ·
I'm David, and I live in Minneapolis. I was into collecting and shooting for a quite a while before I (gasp!) lost interest about five years ago. I got into collecting vintage guitars instead. I'm still into that, but after a chance encounter with a gun store a few months ago, I feel myself being pulled back into the shooting sports. I might get back into IPSC, and I might even renew my club membership, if they'll take me back. They're cranky about that sort of thing.

I've trained at Gunsite (six classes), Storm Mountain (two classes), and John Farnam's school (one class), and I'm pretty sure I remember some of it. Some people go to golf camp. I went to gun camp. Training is fun, but it doesn't make you cool or anything.

I came upon your site whilst looking for recommendations for accessories for my brand-spanking new FS2000, and I liked the lack of bile and relative newness of the place. I also like that you have forums that expand beyond FN-related stuff. Thanks for providing this fine community!

#2 ·
Hey, glad you found us and welcome aboard. We changed from a PS90 only forum to a general FN Forum recently - we just need a new logo, and we'll be done - that's all that is missing. And, it should be up soon.

And yea, while we are FN focused, I like having areas for people to talk about other weapons as well.

Rock on :shock:

#4 ·
Hello there! I've always wanted to take some classes. I'm jealous. :p

It's a pretty good group here... (but, ssshhh, ya gotta watch that ShipWreck feller. He's a willey one he is.)

I look forward to learning from you. :)

TA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.