Just picked up a Five-Seven in OD Green... Aren't they kind of a Unicorn these days?

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree25Thanks
  • 7 Post By RobStarMafia
  • 4 Post By LESTER
  • 2 Post By akitainu
  • 2 Post By RobStarMafia
  • 3 Post By LESTER
  • 5 Post By RobStarMafia
  • 2 Post By Wreckless

Thread: Just picked up a Five-Seven in OD Green... Aren't they kind of a Unicorn these days?

Cool Just picked up a Five-seveN in OD Green... Aren't they kind of a Unicorn these days?

I found it at a local gun store, It's tax free weekend here in Mississippi so I couldn't pass it up. It came with the box, mags, and paperwork just like new, and appears to be unfired. Aren't they kind of rare?

Last edited by RobStarMafia; 09-01-2019 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Title
    Buffman, mugatu, akitainu and 4 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RobStarMafia View Post
    Is it true that the od green ones are kind of a unicorn these days? I found it at a local gun store, It's tax free weekend here in Mississippi so I couldn't pass it up. It came with the box, mags, and paperwork just like new, and appears to be unfired.

Yes! They are pretty hard to come by these days! Congrats! on your new OD Five-seveN!

Hell of a nice find, and tax free to boot...what's not to love about that? Congrats.
    dank and RobStarMafia thanked this.
    "When I mount the scaffold at last these will be my farewell words to the sheriff: Say what you will against me when I am gone, but donít forget to add, in common justice, that I was never converted to anything." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by akitainu View Post
    Hell of a nice find, and tax free to boot...what's not to love about that? Congrats.
    Thanks! I couldn't believe that they still had it available, especially after being on sale... and tax free all day Friday and Saturday! It was meant to be I guess!
    akitainu and PursuitSS thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RobStarMafia View Post
    It came with the box, mags, and paperwork just like new, and appears to be unfired. Aren't they kind of rare?
    You scored big time! The last one I seen sold on GB in new unfired condition sold for $2000.00
    If a person would only have known! The OD would be so sought after!
    RobStarMafia, dank and PursuitSS thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    You scored big time! The last one I seen sold on GB in new unfired condition sold for $2000.00
    If a person would only have known! The OD would be so sought after!
    Holy Smokes!! That's awesome!!! Some great info, Thanks! I gave $1200!! It was marked down from $1400... I saw one go on gunbroker a few months back for $1600 so I knew it was worth it!
    Last edited by RobStarMafia; 09-01-2019 at 08:35 PM.
    mugatu, akitainu, LESTER and 2 others thanked this.

I have two PS90ís, one black and one fde. So Iíve been looking for a fde Five-seveN and waiting for a deal. Finally, opportunity knocked when I received an email from Shoot Straight that the pistols are on sale this weekend for $999.00. I hotfooted it down to the store and snatched up a nice new fde pistol. Life is good.

A0D8B88A-4023-4900-9622-7A7B00C01756.jpg

Attachment 130413
    Last edited by Wreckless; 09-07-2019 at 06:16 AM.
    mugatu and RobStarMafia thanked this.
    Rob AKA Wreckless

PS90 FS2000 FNX45T Five-seveN Hi-Power Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
    I have two PS90ís, one black and one fde. So Iíve been looking for a fde Five-seveN and waiting for a deal. Finally, opportunity knocked when I received an email from Shoot Straight that the pistols are on sale this weekend for $999.00. I hotfooted it down to the store and snatched up a nice new fde pistol. Life is good. Attachment 130413
    Nice man, Glad you got one! Shoot-Straight is where I bought my Scar 16 a few years ago, back when they were only $2400 in FDE! They have gone up since!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sponsored Links