Ammo For Five-seveN - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Ammo For Five-seveN

cm3
    Do you know how long they waited before they cancelled. And luckily SG ammo had ss198 for 279 but that was in end of March 2020 and picked up some

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

During a pandemic is not the time to buy ammo. Wait it out while manufacturers ramp up again. The new Ruger 57 is making ammo harder to get, but also means more manufacturers are getting on board. I have been buying ammo from local non dealers. If it's a good deal it helps both of us out. Just picked up some 5.45x39 at a steal, so I'll be shooting that for a bit.

5.7 ammo for only $.74 a round at SGammo on Mother’s Day. The same day I can buy .45ACP. hollow points from PrecisionOne Ammo for $.46 a round. Doesn’t make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Hi there, I happen to have a few packets of 5.7 ammo that isn't very useful to me at this point as I sold my five seven and ps90 a while ago replacing them with a scar 16 and a 9mm wilson combat edc x9s. I am based in arizona so if any locals would like it, message me and we can figure something out. Apologies if this is against forum rules, in which case please let me know what I need to do to remedy that situation. Thanks.

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed View Post
    Hi there, I happen to have a few packets of 5.7 ammo that isn't very useful to me at this point as I sold my five seven and ps90 a while ago replacing them with a scar 16 and a 9mm wilson combat edc x9s. I am based in arizona so if any locals would like it, message me and we can figure something out. Apologies if this is against forum rules, in which case please let me know what I need to do to remedy that situation. Thanks.
    Place a for sale ad in the Market Place forum.

I bought SS198 from Midwest Gun Works back in January when it was 239. So excited! Then I bought another brick for the same price 2 weeks later.

Can't find that now....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links