Ammo For Five-seveN

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Thanks Tree4Thanks

Thread: Ammo For Five-seveN

Ammo For Five-seveN

I had recently bought a Five-seveN and I am having a very difficult time finding ammo for it. Every place I have looked Midway, cheaper than Dirt, big box stores either are out or won't ship to the Communist State of Connecticut. Any recommendations will be appreciated, bonus if you know of a place in my Communist State.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Look at ammoseek.com and see what you can find. Brownell, Midwest gun works are usually a good source. Finally, read some of the threads here as several good members here have been updating daily places with 5.7 in stock. Best of luck.
    PursuitSS thanked this.

From what I see on the official government site, the state of Connecticut has a regulation requiring validation of credentials for the purchase of ammunition, as well as a description of prohibited ammunition.
    I suspect the credentials requirement alone completely prevents CT residents from purchasing ammunition online, because validating a photo/document would be an incredible hassle for any online retailer.
    My recommendation is to visit a local seller (ie Bass Pro Shops, firearms dealer) and determine if they will order the ammunition for you, because they can validate your credentials in person.
    Honestly, after reading the description on prohibited ammunition, I have no clue what is allowed in that state.

jaflowers suggested www.ammoseek.com, which I have used. It is a great website where you can search for ammunition being sold online.
    The only reason it would be useful for you, is that it includes stores like Bass Pro Shops that has physical locations.
    So you could register for free, create a specific search for what you want, and opt-in for text and/or email notification when they find something for you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Man, the price of 5.7 ammo now is ridiculous.

SGAmmo sent me notification they had 6 bricks (flats) of rare SS195LF. While it was pricey, at under $380 delivered it is a decent self defense round. I would not use it for plinking. Act NOW; they might have some left.
    Last edited by gr8ful; 05-02-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Nope, it's gone.

AHA! I found it listed under pistol ammo!

Still six bricks (500 rounds) left with a limit of one brick per customer per order.

https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pisto...ale/57x28-ammo

During the first shortage I paid up to $600 per brick but then I was having it converted to S4M.

This is an excellent find and its a decent buy. However, I would prefer SS192 or better yet SS198LF over the SS195LR because it was notorious for primers losing power over time due ot the fact it lacked a tiny amount of lead necessary to give it a long stable shelf life. SS192 had a tiny amount of lead in the primers and new SS198LF seems to be impervious to age.

Otherwise, try Armslist.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links