FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 1 Post By 0119
  • 1 Post By ablasingame
  • 1 Post By FNS1965

Thread: FNS9c Slide

FNS9c Slide

I have been searching everywhere for a second slide for my FNS9c. I have tried midwest and FN directly and they don't have them/ don't carry them. I do not need the whole assembly just the slide. I am looking to have one milled for a red dot, however, I would like to have a second one remain untouched. Does anyone have any idea where I could find one of these? Any help would be appreciated. The first step (google search) has already been done and I haven't found anything several pages in.

The FN e Store has slides listed but I don't see the compact listed just every other model. Maybe email them or since FN is selling through their web store maybe the physical FN Pro Shop has them and you should contact Mo. (Hope you read this before mods delete it!)
    ablasingame thanked this.

Thanks for the response. I will try to contact them. Not sure why mods would delete anything. Is there something wrong with my post?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

for some reason there is a rift between site mods and the FN Pro shop. i know when i was at the Pro shop they had no nice things to say about this site or the mods here.

Senior Member Magnificent_Stranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0119 View Post
    The FN e Store has slides listed but I don't see the compact listed just every other model. Maybe email them or since FN is selling through their web store maybe the physical FN Pro Shop has them and you should contact Mo. (Hope you read this before mods delete it!)
    I wanted to get a slide for the exact same reason as Ablasingame and contacted Mo directly. He said they could sell the slide with barrel and guided spring assembly, but not without. I asked if there was any other option and he said there was nothing he could do for me but advised that the best way to handle the sights would be to 'bury the optic mount into the slide' instead of buying raised 'suppressor sights'. So, I dropped the idea for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    Originally Posted by Ferris2son
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
    .357 Magnum: Because shooting twice is silly

Thanks everyone for the responses. Just an update, I received a call from FN directly returning my inquiries about buying a slide and the lady was very nice but told me that she spent some time looking or a slide on various websites and found none available (which is the same thing I did before calling FN). I told her that was disappointing and she then told me if I wanted to send my current slide in they would replace it. (not what I am trying to do). She then explained to me that FN is no longer in the "parts business" and they sub that out to places like Midwest. When I explained to her that that is unfortunate because midwest does not carry those parts she just said she understood. I asked a final time if there was any way that I can just buy one straight from FN and she told me no. They could have charged me whatever they wanted I was willing to pay for it. It's just really disappointing that these guns I like so much are backed with such uninterested customer service. I've had a bad experience sending my gun in for repair with them in the past and now their unwillingness to sell me a part that I know they have in the warehouse is deflating. For as much as a love my FN firearms the company itself is making the strongest case to switch to a different maker that backs and supports their products. It's not like I want a part for a WWII gun that is no longer in production...they are making FN9c's right now in the factory...someone go down there grab a slide off the line and sell it to me...
    Magnificent_Stranger thanked this.

Shame. I saw one on ebay about 3 months ago . Sold for $100.00. Just slide no internals or sights.
    ablasingame thanked this.

Wow, I wish I could have seen that. I'll keep an eye on eBay its just not my favorite place to buy things especially something for a firearm

Sponsored Links