PICTURE OR YOU POST WILL BE DELETED: How To Post a Photo

FN Forum

Google Search
    FN Supporter
    FN Supporter

PICTURE OR YOU POST WILL BE DELETED: How To Post a Photo

UPDATE: You can now upload pics directly from your computer. Click the icon 3 to the right of the smiley face above

10 easy steps on HOW TO POST PICS:
    It takes 2 minutes to setup and 2 minutes to post. It works on almost all forums. (Please keep your Photos at 800x600 or less.

1.) Go here http://photobucket.com/ (IT IS FREE)
    2.) Click "sign up" Top right, and enter the info and once your account is setup log in (you may have to activate through an email)
    3.) Put your picture on your CPU "desktop" as it is the best place to quickly find it (you may move it later)
    4.) Click green upload button (Top / Middle)
    5.) Click green "select photos and videos" in the middle of the page
    6.) In the Popup screen, locate your picture on your computer to be uploaded. If you put it on your desktop like advised, click the desktop button (depending on what version of windows you have).
    7.) Wait 5 seconds until it is uploaded (bigger photos take longer),
    8.) Click the blue "save and continue to my album(located right side middle of page) Your album page should popup shortly
    9.) Locate your photo in your album page, but don't click it. Hover your mouse over the desired pic and a box will appear. Go to IMG CODE and left click it (you have just copied it).
    10.) Right click here on your ad where you want your pic to be placed and choose paste.

*To resize your photos on Photobucket, when you hit "upload photo" you click on "customize your upload options"(under selct photos and videos") Check the 800x600

That’s it!! Practice makes perfect (just like the range)
    You may want to go back and check your privacy settings or others will be able view your albums on Photo bucket (Naked wife pics, cross-dressing, or other naughty stuff)

Alternative Imageshack steps:Easier for Noobs

1.) Go here http://imageshack.us/
    2.) Click sign up and follow simple 5 step directions
    3.) Go to your email and activate account(first blue link)
    4.) Click “media upload” button (top left)
    5.) Click browse(I put my pics on my desktop to find them quickly) and locate your pic and hit open or double click pick
    6.) Click blue “upload now” and wait 10 seconds
    Your picture has been uploaded and is now ready to "share"

2 ways to do this step:
    7.) A.)Single large photo=left click on "Forum Code" box...Goto step 8
    B.)Row of small pics=click the "share" icon(top one right of pic) A box should open and click The "forum"section.
    8.) Go to your post on this forum and chose paste.

You might want to check your setting and make them private down the road.

Last edited by MP_OHIO; 01-11-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

That's gonna take all night and not likely successful! How bout I e-mail you the pics and you post em for me?

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    It really only takes like 5 minutes max. sign up, sign in, hit green upload, click 2 buttons and past it here. Give it a try in the morning and if you can't figure it out You can email me the pic.

Helpful hint: Just ignore 90% of the crap on there as its ads. I think I use 3 or 4 buttons max!!

x
    x
    x
    x
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its learning how to dance in the rain.
    x
    You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I should really do a print screen guide one of these days (now that photobucket has appeared to stop changing again. I swear that site change 3 or 4 times over the past 2 months )
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

Working on one as I type...
    -Dan

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker."
    Voltaire

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    I just updated directions for Imageshack, seems a little easier for NOOBS

x
    x
    x
    x
    x

MP, feel free to copy and paste this into all appropriate sections:

Note: I first edit all my picture's to 800 pixels wide per forum rules before uploading using Microsoft Picture Manager as I find it easier than photobuckets resizing option on their site.

First, sign up:

Put in your info. They don't spam. All you need to do is remember your user name and password.

Once signed in, you need to upload pics. Hit this button:

Then this one:

A box will pop up and you can find and select which photo's you want to upload (after selecting, hit open):

Patiently wait and this will appear once uploaded:

At this point you can click on individual pictures and they'll pop up in a new tab. On the lower right hand side there's a box. All you have to do is click the IMG code one and it'll automatically copy:

Now just past it in this forums response box:

Now, after you left, then come back at a later time to upload pictures go to "My home" and your albums will appear. To access pics, click the album:

Now, if you just put the cursor over the picture you want, a box will appear. Again, just click the IMG one to copy and post here:

And that's a pictorial guide to posting picture's via photobucket on fnforum.net
    -Dan

Voltaire

Sponsored Links