Replacing my tritium (black ring sight)

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By lemonysword

Thread: Replacing my tritium (black ring sight)

Replacing my tritium (black ring sight)

I figured now is a good time to do it since I am sending my receiver off to be engraved. I've got a flat green tritium bar on the way from overseas, I am hoping I'll see it soon since both my barrel circumciser and engraver have very short turnaround times, and I'd rather not have to install, then uninstall, the sight several times.

This was a little trickier than I had thought. I almost stabbed through the silicon to the top of the sight... Either way, I got it removed and now just have to wait for my tritium to arrive. One thing I noticed though is on the far edge of my optic, there is some sort of artifact showing up that I don't believe was there before. You can only see it when the optic is very close to your eyes, but the outer edge has some sort of disformity now. Did I scratch the glass perhaps?

Pics https://imgur.com/a/vxxtQKw

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    It is easy to scratch the lens. you probably did. check out this thread. https://fnforum.net/forums/fn-ps90-a...ing-sight.html
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Yeah thats the one I'm going off of. Guessing I did scratch it. Just like that thread though, you can't see it unless you put your eye right up to the sight. Now I'm just waiting for my tritium to arrive. Of course I didn't order it when I bought my PS90; I wanted until the receiver was disassembled as my barrel was off to get cut.
    M1P90 thanked this.

Sponsored Links