TROS mount + Vortex Strikefire II

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree2Thanks
  • 2 Post By TorchedMach1

Thread: TROS mount + Vortex Strikefire II

TROS mount + Vortex Strikefire II

Can this happen? Strikefire has a stunning resemblance to the Aimpoint but doesn't cost nearly as much. I currently have the vortex on my PS90 and it's _almost_ low enough to get a chin weld. Holds zero, never had a problem with it.

I used to think that I needed to have some sort of WELD on the ps90. I was indoctrined to believe that one of the mechanics of proper shooting is consistant Cheek weld. I apply that to every rifle except the ps90.

The PS90 being a PDW by nature is not meant to be a long range, relax- hold your breath, sight aim sight alignment, Steady trigger pull kind of shooter and hit the target like you would witha M1a/M4/AK. I like to think of it as a pistol with exceptional range (not to be contradictory, 55m is the eff range of many pistols) and an unusual amount of ammo.

*** clicked post to soon. The TROS mount m68 for Aimpoint is awesome and recommend it. I have a Trijicon Tripower mounted on mine. Best advise is to use a caliper to mesure the OD outside Diameter to see if they are the same.

Sorry got in a rush and clicked post.. GLWT
    Last edited by Kakashi66218; 08-14-2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: edit***
    It's not the things I did that keep me up at night.. it's the things I didn't do, but could have done, that's what has me losing sleep. - Me

I support veteran owned businesses. They supported America. Thank you for your service.
    Joshua 24:15

Quote Originally Posted by kcmastrpc View Post
    Can this happen? Strikefire has a stunning resemblance to the Aimpoint but doesn't cost nearly as much. I currently have the vortex on my PS90 and it's _almost_ low enough to get a chin weld. Holds zero, never had a problem with it.
    I know I've seen one on here before. So I know it will work, but not 100% sure how. He did have a Tros mount with a Strikefire. I thought it looked pretty good to. Email Tros and ask him.

Edit.. Fount the link...

https://fnforum.net/forums/fn-guns-fn...ng-handle.html
    Last edited by TorchedMach1; 08-14-2015 at 11:19 AM.
    Kakashi66218 and kcmastrpc thanked this.

Sponsored Links