P90 PS90 laser mount 2.0

FN Forum

Google Search

P90 PS90 laser mount 2.0

A year ago I started working on a better way to mount a laser to my PS90 SBR. I went through several prototypes and have finally come up with one that is nearly perfect. It puts the laser at your fingertips to be easily turned on and off, doesn't interfere with the charging handle, is solid aluminum, is centered and less than 1 inch from the bore, and requires no permanent modification of the firearm. Mine has held zero after taking it on and off numerous times. For the SBR version, I did have to trim the fin buttons on the Crimson Trace CMR-206 to keep it behind the barrel extension. A CMR-201 would work the same. I also made a version for a non SBR'd PS90 where the rail section has 2 more slots so no trimming is necessary. I am sure you could mount other rail accessories like small lights etc... to that version as well. Lastly I came up with a hardware kit that keeps all of the pressure from tightening down the rail piece at the bottom of the factory holes instead of just sandwiching the side. A friend, and fellow PS90 enthusiast, had me make one for them, and suggested that I see if anyone else wanted to buy one, so here I am.

Keep in mind that I am not a machinist, and am doing these on a manual milling machine. They are not perfect looking, but are completely functional. I painted them using matte black Aluma-Hyde paint. So, if after all that you might want one, I made up a few of each type. I would happily sell one to anyone in the US that is willing to pay $65. This is the bracket of your choice and mounting hardware only. Please email me at cbocaj.L @ gmail.com (without the spaces) if you are interested. Below is a quick video I made showing the brackets and how they mount. Thanks,

https://guntube.org/cat/general/vide...-installation-

Attachment 122715Attachment 122717Attachment 122719
    Here are a few photo's, but the video shows it a lot better.

Sponsored Links