In the search for the PS90

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree5Thanks
  • 1 Post By E30WOLF
  • 3 Post By M1P90
  • 1 Post By E30WOLF

Thread: In the search for the PS90

Hello fnforum, decided to open a new thread and not leach on other similar posts of new members, as I myself will soon be owner, once found, hopefully locally (Indy), the FN PS90... I gotta say. First time I saw this in a movie, which I can’t remember (long ago... I’m a early 90s kid, so maybe not so much) I thought, wow that’s gotta be fictional... boy was I wrong and glad of it. my search so far has been online and right now reading as much and watching as many videos... to inform and see options-In the accessory department of course... as normal as it gets I’ve shared this with friends and they have adviced to rather buy something “cheaper” and “ammo available.” ... those words have not budged my already made decision, as described in this title... My vision is to eventually have something like this... (picture attached). And well. I understand it’ll take trial and error and perhaps not even get close to this, or maybe it will. I’ve rebuilt and upgraded cars for a while now, so I get what stages of a project means. I’d be nice to do everything at once, but sometimes it’s a long one, where time and money go in. No different here... just gotta get the first stage done... the actual project.

I usually get to the point haha, but thought I’d share a bit about my search and welcome any advice and tips, I, by any means do not know everything about this gun, And eager to start.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by E30WOLF; 06-02-2020 at 10:30 PM.
    M1P90 thanked this.

I also recently picked up a PS90 and I need a battle buddy.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    And the money pit has started! Have fun with your project!
    Texchappy, jaflowers and LESTER thanked this.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

I’m down. haha. Pretty cool how you got the 90 and ammo to go along with it from one buy. Told my boss today I’d be doing this and he’s gonna loan me his green gen 1 with a couple of free ammo boxes to try out this weekend before I buy...

Thanks for the welcome, trust me it’s not my first pit... once you’re in one you keep going back haha
    M1P90 thanked this.

Sponsored Links