.300 blackout 16s! - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree28Thanks

Thread: .300 blackout 16s!

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    This was a custom barrel that we did. Fit the barrel, adjusted gas, and adjusted weight of spring/bolt.
    akitainu and Smurky thanked this.
    Midwest Gun Works
    1101 Mason Circle
    Pevely Mo 63070
    Phone: 636-475-7300
    Web:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Gun Works View Post
    This was a custom barrel that we did. Fit the barrel, adjusted gas, and adjusted weight of spring/bolt.
    At what price for customers?

How do you like that Leupold? I've never seen that one before but it looks to be the ticket!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jaflowers View Post
    Wish RRA would release the PDS 300 upper that is suppressor safe, I've got one SBRd waiting for that.
    Curious what you mean by suppressor safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec View Post
    Curious what you mean by suppressor safe.
    Rock River released their PDS system to the world and then informed everyone they are not safe for suppressor use, made a lot of people very unhappy. The reason they never fully released a 300BLK version is they were working out a fix for using a suppressor. The fix has been coming now for 6-8 years....supposedly any day now. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Milspec thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibmikey99 View Post
    Not selective fire but all the blackouts in my safes ( rifles and one pistol) required only a specific barrel, all other parts interchange without modification. I shoot Texas hogs with that round with great success including this 400 pounder. The rifle is a AAC Handi Rifle (single shot) in 300 Blackout.
    What kind of cartridge? Grains of each & bullet shape/type? 300blk seems like a strange choice to me for medium game, curious what's effective from a cartridge makeup
    5.7x28: FN Five-seveN MkII
    12ga: FN P-12
    20ga: Browning/Remi' Auto5
    Others: 22lr (Ruger-CC), 6mm CM (HOWA), .30-06 (Tikka), .380acp (SIG), .45acp (Pardini, Kimber)

Quote Originally Posted by FN47 View Post
    What kind of cartridge. It's a cut down 223 necked up to 30 cal. Grains of each & bullet shape/type? Bullets are fromfrom 90gr to 240gr, any 30 cal bubullet will do alalthough there arare many just for 300BLK and it's expansion velocities. 300blk seems like a strange choice to me for medium game works great on hogs and whitetawhitetail deer, curious what's effective from a cartridge make I'd say 200 yards for true medium game and some large game to 100 yards. Deer I've shot have been in the woods at 75 yards and dropped in their tracks with 130gr supers.
    Answers in red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links