Can anyone help?

FN Forum

Google Search

Can anyone help?

Hello, gents. I was recently willed by my grandfather an ALL ORIGINAL FN FAL 50.00. Serial number is 779. Im assuming this was made in 1953 since that was the first year of production. Can anyone help with a value or anything useful? Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A short drive from the center of the universe
    Welcome to the forum. Hopefully Paco will see your post and weigh in. He seems to have a great deal of knowledge on old FN weaponry. If he doesn't, send him a PM. I believe you will have to get your post count up to over 10 to send PMs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Demons run when a good man goes to war

congrats on a nice FAL and welcome to the forums.

sorry i cannot help on the value. i can only suggest checking gun broker for similar examples.
    FN SCAR® 20S : Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 H59 : Bobro Engineering SCAR Dual Lever Mount : Surefire – MB762SSAL/RE Muzzle Brake : Accu-Tac SR-5 G2 bipod

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    To our lovely Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeflo1624 View Post
    I was recently willed by my grandfather an ALL ORIGINAL FN FAL 50.00. Serial number is 779
    Can anyone help with a value
    you have something of sentimental value! your grandfather willed you a great piece of history keep it in your possession!

Thanks guys. I did PM Paco and he responded, however, I can't post pics in PM'S for some reason.

And im only asking about value for insurance purposes. This thing is freaking awesome, I'll never get rid of it.

Sponsored Links