AHHHH CORONA VIRUS! Hey someone died from it in the US. Meanwhile..... - Page 34

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Thanks Tree1038Thanks

Thread: AHHHH CORONA VIRUS! Hey someone died from it in the US. Meanwhile.....

Quote Originally Posted by theLBC View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mpletely-made/

they were lying.

why is the main stream liberal news lying to us?
    necause they believe it’s there job to manage our viewpoints.
    Big Muddy and Smurky thanked this.

Wonder how accurate this is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I saw some girl texting and driving the other day and it really pissed me off, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her!" LOLz

"If I don't shoot you now, you're never going to learn." ~ me

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    I read 80% of the deaths are from Blue states. That's because of the density. Urban areas. 40% of all USA deaths were from the NY city area NY and New Jersey. Boston got it because it had an infectious disease conference in January and the doctors from around the world brought it in to Boston. Plus the Blue state governors sent the Covid patients to nursing homes while the RED states did not.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Yesterday Marxistchusetts had a really big spike and everyone was freaking out. Me.... I kept telling them it was an accounting error. Yesterdays case total was 105475. Today it is 101163.
    Smurky thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by M1P90 View Post
    Yesterday Marxistchusetts had a really big spike and everyone was freaking out. Me.... I kept telling them it was an accounting error. Yesterdays case total was 105475. Today it is 101163.
    Just how many people are crammed into that itty bitty state?
    Smurky thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by M1P90 View Post
    a few states got caught trying to make people panic by holding deaths for a few days, and then bumping a single day's death to make it the "most deadly day so far" 2 weeks after some places were allowed to open.
    M1P90 thanked this.
    FN SCAR® 20S : Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 H59 : Bobro Engineering SCAR Dual Lever Mount : Surefire – MB762SSAL/RE Muzzle Brake : Accu-Tac SR-5 G2 bipod

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Marxistchusetts has 6.7 million people. We have 7000 deaths from it. Which I presume 25% of those were not covid deaths. 7000 divided by 6.7 million is .1 % of the population. The media and government said BOO and everyone ran and hid. I am sooooo disgusted with how easy it was to scare and control the people. The "Scientist are saying dont go to church because you can spread covid but in the next breath say it is OK to protest in large groups because it is for a good cause.

Health experts back protests despite coronavirus since 'white supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19'
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/health...te-coronavirus
    Smurky and Big Muddy thanked this.

Sponsor
    FN Supporter
    Oh the hypocrisy!!!
    Ironminer and Canyon Man thanked this.

We are now hitting new highs every day for new cases. Today, 6/30/2020 there was 46,000 new cases. Florida had over 6k and Texas almost 8k new cases today.

The conservatives and Republicans have been played by the left and the Democrats into believing the virus was political. I didn't think they were smart enough to play conservatives and republicans, but they did. Played them like a fiddle.

The ramifications will be felt in November. Enjoy the next few months because times are going to be changing in a major way come 2021, congratulations everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikerAdams View Post
    We are now hitting new highs every day for new cases. Today, 6/30/2020 there was 46,000 new cases. Florida had over 6k and Texas almost 8k new cases today.

The conservatives and Republicans have been played by the left and the Democrats into believing the virus was political. I didn't think they were smart enough to play conservatives and republicans, but they did. Played them like a fiddle.

The ramifications will be felt in November. Enjoy the next few months because times are going to be changing in a major way come 2021, congratulations everyone.
    Are they all dying? Millions dead I suppose. Not. Nothing to see...
    Canyon Man thanked this.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Sponsored Links