FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Thanks Tree33Thanks

Thread: Where is OBAMA?

Quote Originally Posted by 1KPerDay View Post
    Who gives a crap where he is??
    he is stroking michelle i mean Michael lol

Today, I read that Obama is the 17th RICHEST MAN IN THE US. Now how did Barack get all that money? Answer: Iran.

He should be at the end of a rope hanging. He undermined this nation while in office and keeps undermining us while he is out of office.

They got 65 million from a book deal. So there is that.
    "I saw some girl texting and driving the other day and it really pissed me off, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her!" LOLz

"If I don't shoot you now, you're never going to learn." ~ me

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

There’s no way Zero is the 17th richest in the USA. He’d need to be a billionaire, right?

Quote Originally Posted by little_scrapper View Post
    They got 65 million from a book deal. So there is that.
    'Bummer gave Pearson Publishing $350 million to create Commoncore text and Pearson gave obummer a $65 million dollar book deal in return.

People ask... Quid Pro Quo, no?
    Media silent.
    Canyon Man thanked this.
    - Know your Enemy. - Sun Tzu(Art of War), RATM.

Quote Originally Posted by brokegun View Post
    It seems he would be more vocal during such a tumultuous time? He did not endorse anyone for the Democratic Party presidential primary. Will Michelle be the VP choice? If they lose, she can blame Biden. If she wins, Biden will surely heed to dementia/early death and she would take over. Obama sure has been quiet, maybe because their plan is coming to fruition...globalists, China, and democrats are happy to see the economy fail...it will help them win the election. Trump couldn’t just ignore it, he tried to calm everyone in the beginning, but knew the economy was going to tank, but he could do nothing about it...had he left it, every senior citizen that died would have been commercialized as Trump’s fault...so here we are, facing the unknown future, or is it going better than planned? This will be milked out until at least June...which side are you on?
    Many smartbutt replies here, probably because of your ignorance. Two months later... Does what I say make more sense now? Obama was quiet in the beginning because he was planning with the globalists to steal the election...the plan is proceeding quite well...mail in voting and ballot harvesting will steal this next election.

It’s all a sham anyway. Those A holes in the house and senate are skating right under the radar while people focus on the puppet on the throne. Clean out the swamp everyone keeps insisting. What happened? These scumbags are committing insider trading in broad daylight profiting off our hard times. Slight of hand folks. Obama didn’t do SH!t when he was in office he was worthless and still is. Want an Obama phone? Want some piece of SH!t stack of worthless legislation disguised as a healthcare system to help the American people? Want droning gas bag that sounds like he thins he is the messiah every time he takes the podium? Obama.

shift your focus to where it belongs.
    Canyon Man and akitainu thanked this.
    "Never forget, even for an instant, that the one and only reason anybody has for taking your gun away is to make you weaker than he is, so he can do something to you that you wouldn't let him do if you were equipped to prevent it. This goes for burglars, muggers, and rapists, and even more so for policeman, bureaucrats, and politicians."

-Aaron Zelman and L. Neil Smith, Hope, 2001

The country didn't get in this mess off a few bad presidents. It was a team effort. It's almost comical to listen to who is being investigated next. No one is going to jail in Washington. They may give up a low level sacrificial lamb from time to time, but it's a horse and pony show. The only exception I see is Trump. They would do anything to jail Trump, but basically it doesn't matter who is guilty of what. For the most part, they're all in it together.
    akitainu thanked this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links