Ohio and Michigan Stay At Home Protests - Page 3

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree282Thanks

Thread: Ohio and Michigan Stay At Home Protests

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    “Engaging in an outdoor activity” does not include: "Joyriding, cruising, or parades unless all occupants of the vehicle reside in the same residence and vehicles do not stop and congregate." If I understand this right, worshipers can't even meet in the church parking lot to hear a sermon on the radio, much like what was done during Easter in many of the churches in my
    County? Dear God can Kansans at least take a walk in the park?
    I live just down the street from a park, and all of the playground equipment is cordoned off with caution tape and plastic fencing, bathrooms are locked, and benches covered. You'll still see people out and about on nice days, but it's relatively few. As for drive in services, they seem to be a bit of a gray area. They haven't attracted the attention in KS that they did in KY, likely because we still have churches defying the governor and holding in person services.

We'll see how this plays out. I personally won't be surprised to see an easing of restrictions in the next month or so, followed by wave two of Corona in the Fall, and then even tighter restrictions than before. Either way, we're still not out of the woods yet.
    akitainu, dank, Big Muddy and 1 others thanked this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

The Latest and Greatest in TactiCool gear won't save you, but what's wrong with Surviving in Style?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Government experts? Maybe in the clown department.......
    Milspec, Smurky, hillbillyjim and 1 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    I live just down the street from a park, and all of the playground equipment is cordoned off with caution tape and plastic fencing, bathrooms are locked, and benches covered. You'll still see people out and about on nice days, but it's relatively few. As for drive in services, they seem to be a bit of a gray area. They haven't attracted the attention in KS that they did in KY, likely because we still have churches defying the governor and holding in person services.

We'll see how this plays out. I personally won't be surprised to see an easing of restrictions in the next month or so, followed by wave two of Corona in the Fall, and then even tighter restrictions than before. Either way, we're still not out of the woods yet.
    Forgot about playground equip. Yeah in the city parks the playground is cordoned off and the picnic benches moved from the shelters and place apart through out the parks so people could still picnic with family if they wished. Tennis courts are still open as well.
    LESTER, Alpha-17, akitainu and 2 others thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Good news is a Federal judge temporarily blocked Governor Kelly's ban. Bad news is, it took a Federal Judge to tell her to pound sand. We need to clean house here in KS, with elected officials, judges, and any LEOs who attempted to enforce the ban getting the boot.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/judge-hal...NeCKIvabAnaGoQ
    LESTER, Big Muddy, akitainu and 3 others thanked this.

The Latest and Greatest in TactiCool gear won't save you, but what's wrong with Surviving in Style?

akitainu, LESTER, SCAR'd Mike and 2 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Smurky, hillbillyjim, dank and 1 others thanked this.

Other than 17 days cause I was in contact with someone with the virus I haven’t quarantined a single day lol. F that witch yesterday was bbq cigars and drinks at a friends house while watching the nfl draft. Probably do same tonight. I won’t live like I’m from wuhon
    akitainu, LESTER, dank and 3 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjim View Post
    Other than 17 days cause I was in contact with someone with the virus I haven’t quarantined a single day lol. F that witch yesterday was bbq cigars and drinks at a friends house while watching the nfl draft. Probably do same tonight. I won’t live like I’m from wuhon

Here in the CO we have come up with a statewide "safer at home now" The State is set to reopen on Monday. Meanwhile other county's and city's are coming up with there own date to reopen.. Denver got pushed back to May 8th
    “When we think about where we are in terms of testing and contact tracing, we realize we are not anywhere near close to being ready to do this,” Hancock said. He added later, “We want to do it right because if this comes back in the fall and we’re not prepared properly, it’s going to be even more devastating.”

YOU've had MONTHS to prepare and you have done nothing!! If you ask me, they have all failed at doing there job! its just a power trip now!
    akitainu, LESTER, SCAR'd Mike and 3 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjim View Post
    the nfl draft.
    I see no need for having the draft! How are they going to play Football this fall trying to maintain Social Distancing? Lmfao!!!
    dank, SCAR'd Mike, Smurky and 2 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by LESTER View Post
    I see no need for having the draft! How are they going to play Football this fall trying to maintain Social Distancing? Lmfao!!!

They will find away, MONEY! need I say more?
    akitainu, LESTER, SCAR'd Mike and 3 others thanked this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links