Ohio and Michigan Stay At Home Protests - Page 6

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thanks Tree279Thanks

Thread: Ohio and Michigan Stay At Home Protests

People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    To be sure This virus is dangerous and the most vulnerable should be quarantined and extreme care taken to ensure folks susceptible to serious consequences are protected. IMO it isnít a binary choice between continued sheltering/economic shutdown and opening the countryís economy and trying to return to normal where possible. There are vast regions of the country and states that are minimally impacted. At this point there is a lot more known about the virus how to curb the infection rate.

Fear is a powerful motivator to forfeit basic constitutional rights and some of these governors IMO have way overstepped their boundaries to what should be power limited by the constitution (State and Federal} and in a lot of cases arenít outlining a reasonable plan for recovery. Iím retired and immune compromised. My wife experienced cancer a year ago and as a result we went to a Whole Foods plant based diet so we havenít had difficulty obtaining groceries for our diet. The lockdown has had minimal impact on my lifestyle, the range I go to is open but no leagues or organized matches.

I havenít taken part in any of the demonstrations but fully support folks right to do so. If this lasts much longer in my state I will be attending and participating in the demonstrations.
    LESTER, hillbillyjim, akitainu and 3 others thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurky View Post
    To be sure This virus is dangerous and the most vulnerable should be quarantined and extreme care taken to ensure folks susceptible to serious consequences are protected. IMO it isnít a binary choice between continued sheltering/economic shutdown and opening the countryís economy and trying to return to normal where possible. There are vast regions of the country and states that are minimally impacted. At this point there is a lot more known about the virus how to curb the infection rate.

Fear is a powerful motivator to forfeit basic constitutional rights and some of these governors IMO have way overstepped their boundaries to what should be power limited by the constitution (State and Federal} and in a lot of cases arenít outlining a reasonable plan for recovery. Iím retired and immune compromised. My wife experienced cancer a year ago and as a result we went to a Whole Foods plant based diet so we havenít had difficulty obtaining groceries for our diet. The lockdown has had minimal impact on my lifestyle, the range I go to is open but no leagues or organized matches.

I havenít taken part in any of the demonstrations but fully support folks right to do so. If this lasts much longer in my state I will be attending and participating in the demonstrations.
    too bad NY and NJ forced covid-19 patients back into nursing homes to infect as many as possible, with 1/2 the deaths occurring in these facilities. cuomo has blood on his hands.
    LESTER and Smurky thanked this.
    FN SCARģ 20S : Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 H59 : Bobro Engineering SCAR Dual Lever Mount : Surefire Ė MB762SSAL/RE Muzzle Brake : Accu-Tac SR-5 G2 bipod

I should have listened to half whitmer and quarantines and skip the last bbq I went to on Saturday for my nephews birthday. I got a sunburn on my balding head that shyt hurts! My skin is peeling in May lol lol. So those of you that are brave not to quarantine make sure to put on some sun block!
    SCAR'd Mike, akitainu, theLBC and 3 others thanked this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjim View Post
    I got a sunburn on my balding head that shyt hurts! My skin is peeling in May lol lol. So those of you that are brave not to quarantine make sure to put on some sun block!
    Damn! Global Warming! lmfao!!!!!!
    SCAR'd Mike, hillbillyjim and Smurky thanked this.

A guy that I work with. His wifes sister is a health care provider at a nursing home. He told me today that the inlaw basically said all deaths were being counted as corona deaths even when the cause of death is known to NOT be from corona. The more corona they report the more money they get get.

They are pumping the BS numbers big time. Not supprising and I bet the actual corona death numbers are much lower than being reported.
    theLBC and Smurky thanked this.
    "I saw some girl texting and driving the other day and it really pissed me off, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her!" LOLz

"If I don't shoot you now, you're never going to learn." ~ me

Did someone say Russia has their **** together?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...mbers-infected
    Smurky thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by little_scrapper View Post
    A guy that I work with. His wifes sister is a health care provider at a nursing home. He told me today that the inlaw basically said all deaths were being counted as corona deaths even when the cause of death is known to NOT be from corona. The more corona they report the more money they get get.

They are pumping the BS numbers big time. Not supprising and I bet the actual corona death numbers are much lower than being reported.
    Iíd like to see data for Pneumonia, Cardiac and Flu related deaths for this year (non Covid19) to the historical averages. Iíve heard anecdotal reference that theyíre WAY down but Iíd like to see actual numbers. Maybe theyíre out there but I havenít seen them. The media is reporting police calls for domestic problems and that domestic homicide is up in the urban areas here.

Regardless the numbers here DO NOT support the governments foot staying on the neck of businesses and people in too many of the states.
    LESTER, akitainu, hillbillyjim and 2 others thanked this.

FN Supporter
    FN Supporter
    Big Muddy, Smurky and hillbillyjim thanked this.

I read that lock down restrictions were reduced in MI in the Northern Counties, also coincidentally Whitmer has a Vacation home in that area?? For thee but not for me...
    LESTER, Big Muddy and hillbillyjim thanked this.

I feel bad you folks in Michigan. On my way to town yesterday I passed by the home of a family of horse enthusiasts and saw several trailers parked in their yard and along the road, indicating a large gathering trail riders enjoying a beautiful spring day in the country. A little farther up the road I saw several people on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes enjoying the day as well. Thank God our Governor has taken a more practical approach to this Covid mess.
    LESTER, hillbillyjim and Smurky thanked this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links