FS: *NEW VLTOR Tangodown MK2 AR mags, ETS Glock 9mm and Black Dog Machine mags *Pic*

FN Forum

Google Search

FS: *NEW VLTOR Tangodown MK2 AR mags, ETS Glock 9mm and Black Dog Machine mags *Pic*

*All* these mags are *brand new and unused*. Payment would be by a USPS or bank money order or by Paypal (you pay the fees) or by Paypal gift/discrete, your call. The Mags listed below are what I currently have available. No further price reduction on these items and no trades are needed. I can also meet face to face up to 30 miles out from my location at (45871) zip when buying *5* or more mags.

** I am only shipping the *AR15* mags in quantities of 4 or more. ** and all other mags in quantities of 2 or more

** NO SHIPPING TO ANY STATE OR CITY THAT HAS A HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE BAN **

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Vltor Tangodown (MK2) ARC, 30rd AR mags, (black) - $15. each - (8 left) or all 8 mags for $110. *shipped* (These mags are used and recommended by former Delta Force team member, Larry Vickers (go to the 1:27 mark in the Vid, link below)

New ETS Glock 21rd 9mm mags, (clear bodies) $18. each - (4 left)
    New ETS Glock 10rd 9mm mags, (clear bodies) $15. each - (2 left)

New Black Dog Machine X-FORM, .22 rimfire, 10rd mags (black) - $15. each - (2 left)

The Tangodown Mags and ETS Glock mags are still available. The Blackdog mags have been sold.

The Tangodown Mags and ETS Glock mags are still available. The Blackdog mags have been sold.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

Sponsored Links