— seeking guidance with Nfa compliance—. - Page 2

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thanks Tree107Thanks

Thread: — seeking guidance with Nfa compliance—.

The good news is while you struggle and strive to get it right, there are less JBTs at work threatening to make life harder.

Keep the faith, good luck!
    Troublesx10 thanked this.
    If the truth hurts, take a good long look in the mirror....

Thanks brother. Yeah trying to make life easier and better for myself and family. I think it will be a great move. Reminded me of Colorado where I grew up before the city I lived in, before it got huge and the culture and people changed along with the landscape.

re the rbt- that is also a great thing. To much extreme liberalism here in Dade.

but on a second– does anyone know if I can file for permanent change with Nfa stuff – online?
    Last edited by Troublesx10; 03-30-2020 at 11:43 PM.
    akitainu thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublesx10 View Post
    but on a second— does anyone know if I can file for permanent change with Nfa stuff — online?
    I don't see that the Form 20 available to e-file, Troubles.

This link has a decent walk-through of the form:

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/bl...nfa-firearms-1

Good luck on the move, man. Take care, be safe and be well.
    Smurky and Troublesx10 thanked this.
    "When I mount the scaffold at last these will be my farewell words to the sheriff: Say what you will against me when I am gone, but don’t forget to add, in common justice, that I was never converted to anything." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements

People's Republik of Dane county, Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by akitainu View Post
    I don't see that the Form 20 available to e-file, Troubles.

This link has a decent walk-through of the form:

https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/bl...nfa-firearms-1

Good luck on the move, man. Take care, be safe and be well.
    I couldn’t find in either.
    akitainu and LESTER thanked this.

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    The 5320.20 can only be filed in paper form. Mine usually get approved and returned in under 30 days. Like Miami Dade, Hillsborough (Tampa) is also now a liberal haven instead of solid conservatism. St Pete across the bay makes Miami Dade seem conservative. Our only paper is the Tampa Times which is a liberal ragsheet that should be sold in super market check out lines next to the Enquire and the like. Good luck with your move. I probably wont be far behind you in leaving these liberal strong holds. On the 5320-20, file one for each item, including your suppressors. Mark them as permanent change of location for your NFA items. These must be approved prior to your move or must be left behind under control of another trustee (if a trust). If not a trust, then you can't move the items unless under proper control. Some Class III FFL's will hold them for you if you have to move prior to the 5320-20 being approved.
    akitainu and Troublesx10 thanked this.

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Damn phone keyboard does not recognize the return key. Can't paragraph properly.......
    Troublesx10 thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK SD9 Tactical View Post
    Like Miami Dade, Hillsborough (Tampa) is also now a liberal haven instead of solid conservatism. St Pete across the bay makes Miami Dade seem conservative. Our only paper is the Tampa Times which is a liberal ragsheet that should be sold in super market check out lines next to the Enquire and the like. Good luck with your move. I probably wont be far behind you in leaving these liberal strong holds.
    Off topic but to HKs point, liberals leave their Utopias, (ie:New York City, California etc) because of high taxes, crime, regulations and restrictions on personal liberty. They move like locusts into areas that have maintained a reasonable way of life and IMMEDIATELY begin influencing local government to inact the EXACT things that resulted in unlivable conditions. They’re euphorians and are clueless that their behavior is causing the problem but, they feel good about it.
    akitainu, Texchappy and LESTER thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurky View Post
    Off topic but to HKs point, liberals leave their Utopias, (ie:New York City, California etc) because of high taxes, crime, regulations and restrictions on personal liberty. They move like locusts into areas that have maintained a reasonable way of life and IMMEDIATELY begin influencing local government to inact the EXACT things that resulted in unlivable conditions. They’re euphorians and are clueless that their behavior is causing the problem but, they feel good about it.
    Been watching it play out in Texas for years now. I try not to think about it too much, as it gives me gastrointestinal discomfort.
    Last edited by akitainu; 03-31-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    Smurky and Troublesx10 thanked this.
    "When I mount the scaffold at last these will be my farewell words to the sheriff: Say what you will against me when I am gone, but don’t forget to add, in common justice, that I was never converted to anything." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by akitainu View Post
    Been watching it play out in Texas for years now. I try not to think about it too much, as it gives me gastrointestinal discomfort.
    I’m with you strong discomfort, it is sickening.
    akitainu thanked this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK SD9 Tactical View Post
    Damn phone keyboard does not recognize the return key. Can't paragraph properly.......

Hahhahahha – I hear you. Damn phone keyboard results in most of us being better spellers, however with poor grammar or punctuation. Thanks hk–. So when I file a form, it has 3 boxes, so I only fill one item per form, or one item per box???

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/fo...earms/download

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links