Midwest Industries Rail and other bits!

FN Forum

Google Search
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: Midwest Industries Rail and other bits!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    21

    Midwest Industries Rail and other bits!



    MI rail
    BCM Gunfighter Grip
    GGG Charging Handle
    Magpul Safety switches
    Tango down stubby grip
    IOR Valdada Pitbull 1 or 4
    IOR Valdada RDS
    Surefire weapon light


  2. #2
    Senior Member LineofSight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    517
    Thanked
    46 times
    How do you like it?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pinedale, Wyoming
    Posts
    159
    Thanked
    25 times
    Looks great, but I have to admit... that thing looks front heavy. Great looking rifle.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    FNForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member DrToyHoarder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    2,010
    Thanked
    2730 times
    Sweet setup!

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by LineofSight View Post
    How do you like it?
    Love the rail system. The light was a temp mount just to try out. I am still undecided if I actually want to run one or not.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    58
    Thanked
    4 times

    Midwest Industries Rail and other bits!

    I like the MI rail

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Durn near Canada
    Posts
    26
    Thanked
    15 times
    Nice setup. Working on something similar. How did you go about installing the BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 grip; i.e. did you file the grip or file the lower? Which grip screw did you wind up using and did you have to mod it, too?

    Thank

  9. #8
    Senior Member skunkworks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    398
    Thanked
    94 times
    What did you use to mount the weapon light switch.

  10. #9
    Senior Member USMCsilver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Middle of SC
    Posts
    136
    Thanked
    17 times
    I just don't understand the need to the "extra" rail space on these rifles unless you're using the "C-clamp" grip and need the longer reach. On the set-up above, you can't utilize such a grip because of the light; the light doens't need to be mounted on the bottom, either, as there's plenty of room on the right-hand side of the rifle. Most times a foregrip or AFG can be utilized, along with a bipod, and still have the rail space. A PEQ-4 (or something similar) could be mounted up top, and a light...still on the side...

    I'm still at a loss as to why the extra rail space may be needed, unless it's for gripping space.

    But, hell, that's just me.
    dan0805 thanked this.

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Nice setup. Working on something similar. How did you go about installing the BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 grip; i.e. did you file the grip or file the lower? Which grip screw did you wind up using and did you have to mod it, too?

    Thank
    I did mod the lower but I believe you dont have to. As far as the screw is concerned I used the stock one but added some washers to space it back some.

    Quote Originally Posted by skunkworks View Post
    What did you use to mount the weapon light switch.
    The one that comes on it from sure fire

    Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    I just don't understand the need to the "extra" rail space on these rifles unless you're using the "C-clamp" grip and need the longer reach. On the set-up above, you can't utilize such a grip because of the light; the light doens't need to be mounted on the bottom, either, as there's plenty of room on the right-hand side of the rifle. Most times a foregrip or AFG can be utilized, along with a bipod, and still have the rail space. A PEQ-4 (or something similar) could be mounted up top, and a light...still on the side...

    I'm still at a loss as to why the extra rail space may be needed, unless it's for gripping space.

    But, hell, that's just me.
    I just did it to see what it would look like. I dont actually have the light permanently attached

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Who is Midwest Gun Works?
    By Midwest Gun Works in forum Midwest Gun Works
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Midwest Industries SCAR Rail Extension Rail - FDE and Black ???
    By jpm804 in forum SCAR Accessories, Scopes & Mods
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 08:27 AM
  3. NOOB from the midwest
    By fleasly in forum Welcome
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 10:57 PM
  4. FNH USA Midwest Three-Gun Championships
    By Thermallator in forum FNH USA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:10 AM
  5. FNH USA Midwest Three-Gun Championship
    By Thermallator in forum FNH USA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 09:25 PM

Search tags for this page

fn scar mi scar rail extension
,
fn scar rail extension
,

fn scar with midwest industries rail extension

,
fnh scar 17s midwest industries rail
,
fnh scar with midwest rail extension
,
installation of midwest industries scar rail
,

ior valdada pitbull

,

mi scar rail

,
mi scar rail extension install
,

mi scar rail installation

,
mi ssr scar rail installation
,
midwest ind. extented rail and other bits
,

midwest industries scar

,

midwest industries scar rail

,
midwest industries scar side rail installation
,
scar 17 midwest industries
,

scar 17 rail extension

,
scar 17s midwest rail extension
,
scar with surefire weaponlight
,

valdada pitbull

Click on a term to search for related topics.