-1000000 for Stryker

FN Forum

Google Search
Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By HK SD9 Tactical

Thread: -1000000 for Stryker

-1000000 for Stryker

Ordered a SCAR lower on April 3rd, 2020. The item showed "in stock" when I ordered it, but also said that it could take up to 30 days to ship, which is ridiculous for an item that is supposedly in stock, but I ordered anyway. They charged (not a hold) my card when I ordered, and not when the item is about to be shipped, which is another red flag. So, 22 days later when I email Rob in the sales department and asked for an update on my order and voice my concerns about the companies horrible reputation for charging people's cards and not shipping products for 6-10 months, he said that "because of the Corona Virus, 30 days is optimistic" and that "his boss", aiming that's the owner of the company, said to cancel my order. First off, 30 days is a ridiculous wait for shipping a product that is in stock, and that's before the Corona Virus. If a product is in stock, it shouldn't take no more than 3 business days to process and ship, let alone 30 days. And to use the Corona Virus pandemic as an excuse to delay the order even longer, is despicable business practice. I guess that's why Stryker has the reputation it does.

Administrator
    FN Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ice20 View Post
    .....So, 22 days later when I email Rob in the sales department and asked for an update on my order and voice my concerns about the companies horrible reputation for charging people's cards and not shipping products for 6-10 months, he said that "because of the Corona Virus, 30 days is optimistic" and that "his boss", aiming that's the owner of the company, said to cancel my order. .....
    Truly sorry to hear of your woes with Stryker Ent and your SEAL order. Maybe if they cancel your order you should get a full refund and not have to pay a cancellation fee. Let us know how that works out for you.
    ice20 thanked this.

Sponsored Links