FN Herstal Firearms banner

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ShipWreck 
#1 ·
Hello,

I joined to find out more about the PS90, since I saw it for the first time at my local dealer spring last year, I'm interested in learning more about it from actual owners.

I'm a long time AR-15 owner for 36 years, I had 6 former Colt ARs and currently have four different brands and I'm still building my next one. I posted some pics at the Black Rifle room, enjoy.

I also have other types of rifles like Steyr AUGs, IMI Galil, PolyTech AKs, IMI Uzi model B .45, PolyTech SKS and M1 Garand (CMP/ DCM).

Some of my pistols are Colt 1911s, HK USP .40 full, Sig P226 9mm, Glock 19, Browning-Sig BDA (P220) .45, S&W 686 revolver and other lesser known brands.

I'll talk to you guys around the boards later. :)

#4 ·
Thanks guys. :D

ShipWreck,

There are a lot of variations of ARs from 7" to 24" barrels and different styles and there are a million ways it could be configured what the owner wants.

You could try to think of what the role of the AR will be first, general defense, CQB, sniping (short, medium or long range), target, etc., then it's easier to pick the components that would work good for the AR's chosen role.

Hang around the Black Rifle room to see different styles to give you a better idea of what you like.

When you're ready let me know. :wink:

#5 ·
Thanks for the info.

For now, I think I am looking at a RRA. I want a quad rail and flat top. But, instead of the CAR, I think I'll get the Mid length with the quad rail. It still has a 16" barrel, but basically the quadrail handguard will be a little longer.

Just trying to decide between stainless or a chrome lined barrel.

I'd love a flipdown front sight to get it out of the view of my Eotech, but I think that's a bit too much money. I'm stretching it as it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.